Drivers going for Top 5 in Points & Otros

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
Petty43
League Member

Drivers going for Top 5 in Points & Otros

Post by Petty43 »

Well first let me say it's been a great time racing the CTS Series, through all the ups and downs that i've had, and to the people who else had some bad races, it still was great, and a fun time no matter what. That is what makes NHRL so special. No matter how your car is, good or bad, you just never know what is going to happen. Thanks to all the drivers here it's been a really great time getting to know you a bit, and being on the track with you.
After the official points come out there will be about 5 drivers who are going for that 5th spot in points. So the best of luck to all of us who are going for it, and for the win.
Last and not least, it was a great honor to be the co-founder of the New Age Outlaws(NAO), and I hope they continue that business after I step down from that Racing Organization. It was a awesome place to get my feet wet of having teammates, and to have such awesome teammates, made it really fun. To see 4 Rookies in the CTS that all were on the same team, in their inaugural league events score Poles, knock down some Top 5's, a whole bunch of Top 10's, shows what a great team it really is. Thanks.

In Best Regards,
Petty43
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Drivers going for Top 5 in Points & Otros

Post by bover907 »

What team are you going to?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

Yeah this rookies unite group we had really worked out well this truck series. Enjoyed practising with all of you (petty, mike, jrfan - we put in a ton of track time in this series and it really paid off) we all have had awesome setups every week and pounded out alot of solid finishes. Lets practise extra hard this week and hope one of us gets that breakthrough win and a top 5 spot in points.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Donaldson wrote:Yeah this rookies unite group we had really worked out well this truck series. Enjoyed practising with all of you (petty, mike, jrfan - we put in a ton of track time in this series and it really paid off) we all have had awesome setups every week and pounded out alot of solid finishes. Lets practise extra hard this week and hope one of us gets that breakthrough win and a top 5 spot in points.

Your whole team as Rookies should be proud of what you have accomplished!! Congrats on all your milestones!! Now get going on getting that first win. :grin:
I look forward to racing you all in NBS next season.. :grin:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!