Donald duck

Submit setups and compare strategies for upcoming league races.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Donald duck

Post by Rookiesrock »

I've been getting emails from someone named Donaldson who keeps asking for setups to be written out so he can build them. I suggested he come here and he said it doesnt work for him. Other than signing into the forum is there another reason he can't get them? Or is he lacking knowledge? :eek:
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Ditto, I've been contacted also by private messages!! Can ya try helping this guy out so he can download setups from the forum!
Last edited by DaveO on Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Same here. He asked if i would send him the setups i sent before cause he couldnt open them :-k . I dont remember sending any setups Via email to anyone. Who is this mystery setup seeker 8-[ . Unsolved mysteries!
2Quick4u
Forum Member

Post by 2Quick4u »

I also received a couple emails from this guy. Asking for setups for Heat, 2k3, and Thunder 2004. And as far as not being able to get here part, I have been having problems myself with the main page of the using the new version of firefox for some reason. It just locks up firefox and won't load.
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

Yes i have had a couple people walk me through the exact way to set the game up and everyting, but it refuses to load the car setups for some reason..I have asked some people to write the setups out for me so i could do it that way but no one will..I thank you all for trying help but i guess it just isnt going to work the file way... :-(

2Quick4u: I also received a couple emails from this guy. Asking for setups for Heat, 2k3, and Thunder 2004.

I dont even own 2k3 or thunder 2004 so why would i ask you for them?
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

where are you putting the setup files?
They need to go into the setups folder for each specific track, they also need to be in .gar form, ie: Daytona.gar

are you running the orig game from cd, or the essentials ?
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

yes i am putting them in the right place in .gar form. got them from this forum. Only shows defualt setup and advanced. Its ok i will just play around with them myself. Thank you everyone for your help though.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Sounds like your putting the setups in the wrong directory..

For example. For an atlanta setup u would put the setup for that certain track.

In this directory:

C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\Setups\Atlanta
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!