NASCAR Heat Stats

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Grumpy
League Member

NASCAR Heat Stats

Post by Grumpy »

Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
DaveO
League Member

Re: NASCAR Heat Stats

Post by DaveO »

Awesome stuff! Great work on trying to dig up those old stats. I just went down memory lane to count up some stuff. I sent Don an email, stating that I had won three more championships then what he's got listed, and also that Kyle and I had both won a championship back in 2005 and 2006 in IORS, an old league that Ed Burchell use to run.. Was real hard trying to remember some of that stuff. :shocked Good luck in tracking down these old leagues. phew!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Wasnt alain lang a lfs racer? Woops :d Speedsims fox and fxr championships are another game btw good job!
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

mustangman759 wrote:Wasnt alain lang a lfs racer? Woops :d Speedsims fox and fxr championships are another game btw good job!
Yea, he's from our LFS SpeedSims division. If I ever find a spare minute in the near future, I'll sort thru some of heat stat stuff Don has, and figure out some stuff. Last night was just a quick glance of what I could remember from the past. Don has done a tremendous job, and he really would not have known from looking at old stuff, if that was in fact from another game, unless he was familiar with LFS. ;)
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

Dave your corrections have been made along with all other drivers who participated in that season of speedsims you sent me.

Kyle and Dave you've been credited with 1 championship for the IROS league. I pm'ed Ed Burchell to see if he has any race results from that league that could be added in too.

I'm still confused as whether or not the 3 seasons of LFS should be deleted for every driver? I'm assuming it would be the 2011 FXR, 2010 Fox on the run, and the 2009 LFS mini series? Please let me know and I will get those stats deleted off today.

Also a big thanks should go to grumpy for helping me find some of these dissolved leagues stats, results and websites.

I plan on adding a few more things to this which are going to take forever to complete so stayed tuned for more announcements in the future. Plus I'm sure there's still some leagues hiding in the woodwork somewhere that haven't been found yet and will need to be added in.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Donaldson wrote: I'm still confused as whether or not the 3 seasons of LFS should be deleted for every driver? I'm assuming it would be the 2011 FXR, 2010 Fox on the run, and the 2009 LFS mini series? Please let me know and I will get those stats deleted off today.

You can delete those 3 seasons of LFS, off of your stats list. :happy All driver related info from LFS, has nothing to do with heat stats. ;)
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Fine work, I'm sure that took a lot of effort. We're probably creating an all-time statistics page for NHRL, so hopefully our league will be easier for you to update in the future. :)
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

also another thing
JeffG24Rcn = 24#88#fan
and oldn_slow is also known as RP Jones
ie Hammer=Easton
just thought i would help with some of the name changes
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

thanks mustang, that will help condense some of the names into one. I had hammer/easton, breeze/speedyexiter, ed/cka/gwn, daveo/wildfire and a few others. If anyone else knows of any other names let me know.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

np
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

in the game dose it mater how long the name is i mean dose it miss with the game i thpught about dropping my name down to WC since every one call me WC lol
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

Hey Dave, do you know if Chris and Humpty are the same person from speedsims? I'm also adding in 7 more seasons of speedsims races today that were not on the website.

All of February's races from all leagues will be added in this week.

I also have been working on a big addition which should take about 1 more month to complete (hopefully) that I think everyone will enjoy, stay tuned.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Donaldson wrote:Hey Dave, do you know if Chris and Humpty are the same person from speedsims? I'm also adding in 7 more seasons of speedsims races today that were not on the website.

All of February's races from all leagues will be added in this week.

I also have been working on a big addition which should take about 1 more month to complete (hopefully) that I think everyone will enjoy, stay tuned.
Hey Don,

Yep, Chris aka Humpty are the same person.. ;) Great to hear your adding 7 more seasons of Speedsims races to the database. ;) We did finish up one season, a couple of weeks ago in HMC. 1st place, DaveO, 2nd place Triz, 3rd place Ucrdoh. We will be also finishing up one other season in VTA this coming Saturday. Championship contenders are Chris and Spike. You might want to grab those also later on during the weekend. ;)

Looking forward to seeing your new addition of stuff. :bike

If you ever need anything you can talk to any of the Admin staff: Dave, Cholerix, Blaxman, Chris and Triz.
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

thanks for confirming. i will add in those 2 seasons you mentioned as well this weekend once the last one is completed. i just finished the other seasons for speedsims, those are now accurate.

One thing that really does need to be updated as far as speedsims goes is the lap led count. I don't see any result files just the final standings order. I know that will take alot of work to do. Hopefully someone has all the result files saved. In your case, I'm sure you've led probably at least a good 3,000 - 5,000 laps there, maybe more. that's the only thing missing from that league, like i said before all i did was just give a 1 lap credit to the winner of each race because i have no idea what the lap led counts are. If someone can track that info down that would be helpful just so its more accurate.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Donaldson wrote:thanks for confirming. i will add in those 2 seasons you mentioned as well this weekend once the last one is completed. i just finished the other seasons for speedsims, those are now accurate.

One thing that really does need to be updated as far as speedsims goes is the lap led count. I don't see any result files just the final standings order. I know that will take alot of work to do. Hopefully someone has all the result files saved. In your case, I'm sure you've led probably at least a good 3,000 - 5,000 laps there, maybe more. that's the only thing missing from that league, like i said before all i did was just give a 1 lap credit to the winner of each race because i have no idea what the lap led counts are. If someone can track that info down that would be helpful just so its more accurate.
Yea, I'll be doing some updates to the site in the coming days.. I have a bunch of old results saved on the site, I can send them to you.. But your right, I need to do something about laps led for upcoming series also.. Just another thing to add to my list of stuff to do.. Modding, racing, and updating the site. ;) All fun stuff. :laughing
Spike
League Member

Post by Spike »

Donaldson wrote:thanks for confirming. i will add in those 2 seasons you mentioned as well this weekend once the last one is completed. i just finished the other seasons for speedsims, those are now accurate.

All the VTA results for this latest series can be found here http://speedsims.proboards.com/index.cg ... hread=1093
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

thanks spike, everything is now updated through February for all leagues participating.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

ya missed my only win @ Jess'es site .I believe it was @Atlanta_sp in G2 last year! :mrgreen
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

According to the results I won.
http://hrsinfo2.webs.com/2011raceresults.htm
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

Speedy i don't know what your referring to, Bmx won that race and your not listed as a race winner on that site anywhere. If this was for another series or something please give me more information.