NASCAR Heat Stats

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Re: NASCAR Heat Stats

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I apologize. It was the Daytona_SP race in the Platinum G2 Sprint cup /Spoilerpak series of 2011 ...here's the Link...you might get with Jess for the Official results but I'm pretty sure these results also stand as official.http://heatracingseries.freeforums.org/ ... s-f50.html :mrgreen
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

OOPS! I almost forgot.I also won the Charlotte_sp race in the same series.(Yes,....I know, only 4 drivers started the race,M & B, but it was still a win! LOL :mrgreenhttp://heatracingseries.freeforums.org/ ... s-f50.html
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

thanks for the link speedy. i will get these added in, those few races were hiding on the forum.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Nice! 284 seems like a very low number from my memory. It felt like 1284.

oh and....

Whatsup Fellas!?!
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Hey how you doing EF? Nice to hear from you. Glad to see your still stopping by to check the forum. Jump in that car once in awhile and run a few laps. :happy
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

DaveO, check your yahoo email. I need confirmation on a few things before i post this next listing.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Donaldson wrote:DaveO, check your yahoo email. I need confirmation on a few things before i post this next listing.
Done!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

I've made 2 new additions to the stats page. i added in team championships. (If anyone knows of any other team championships that are not listed please let me know, these are all i could find). Team points seems to be becoming a new tradition now so this list should grow over time.

The next thing i added is a complete listing of all the track winners and how many times they've won at each track. This info should be correct but please double check your win count according to whats listed on this page, everything "should" match. if there are any issues please let me know or if there is a track you know you have won at but its not showing up please let me know which league and i will track it down. (Keep in mind these are only updated through February, March's races will go in at the end of the month). I also tried to keep track names as generic as possible, i realize there is Daytona, Daytona_SP, Daytona_G3, Daytona_RVP, UnTona and all that but it will be just listed as "daytona" in most cases.

The next project may be an all time fastest lap ever recorded for each mod/track and the driver that did the lap. This would probably take at least a good 4-5 months to retrieve all that data and put it together. I don't know, i might have to put some thought into this one before proceeding with it, it may be too much work to get done but its something i would like to see added.

If there are any other additions you guys would like to see please let me know and i will see what i can do.
Spike
League Member

Post by Spike »

FDRacing team which is Chris/Humty & Triz won the VTA World Tour team championship.

Great work 8) =D>
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

is that the one that just finished up? for the 2011 - 2012 season? If so i have it added now. Please let me know if there are others.
Spike
League Member

Post by Spike »

Donaldson wrote:is that the one that just finished up? for the 2011 - 2012 season? If so i have it added now. Please let me know if there are others.
yep that's the one.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

UCR won at Birmingham btw (OWA)
and montreal, montreal_wet are 2 different tracks, same configuration but I see you split up Taruma an Taruma wet so just thought i would mention that
and Le mans and Lemans 87-89 edition are different configurations, one has more turns
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

mustangman759 wrote:UCR won at Birmingham btw (OWA)
Donaldson wrote:(Keep in mind these are only updated through February, March's races will go in at the end of the month)
If there is a difference in the track itself than i will add the appropriate name on the next update, such as your example with le mans.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Donaldson wrote:is that the one that just finished up? for the 2011 - 2012 season? If so i have it added now. Please let me know if there are others.
LCHRL did have team points for the 2011A season, see bottom of page... Not much of a competition though, lol
http://www.lchrl.info/standings.php?l=1&s=7
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

even without the other 2 we still would have won :P 1st and 2nd in points :P
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

fixed ! thanks for bringing this to my attention duster, not sure how i missed that one. :?
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

we had some at RR to, Grand Am Season 1 (World Tour) and IROC, other seasons listed did not count and were done by the program by default
http://classicgames.com.br/lastlap/paddock/
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

Fixed. The only question is for grand am, patch is listed for last lap motorsports but it doesn't look like he even participated in any of those races that season. Should he be added in or no?
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

no, Patch was on LLM 2, that system was poor so we made him 2 usernames , "Patch" And Patch(Grand AM)