CTS

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.
Donaldson
League Member

CTS

Post by Donaldson »

You might have already made a decision on a 8 race schedule or something close to that like last year. But if not, this suggestion might be worth taking into consideration if your still searching for a format.

Trying a format like what raceski has. Have short heat runs that are only like 20 laps with no pitting..That way instead of doing 1 race for 40 minutes we could fit in 2 or 3 short races in the same amount of time. Instead of having just 8 tracks for a schedule we would be able to do almost every track.

Another thing they started doing was inverting the finish order of the 1st race and lineup by the invert for the 2nd race that night to mix things up a bit.

just a suggestion.
DaveO
League Member

Re: CTS

Post by DaveO »

Donaldson wrote:You might have already made a decision on a 8 race schedule or something close to that like last year. But if not, this suggestion might be worth taking into consideration if your still searching for a format.

Trying a format like what raceski has. Have short heat runs that are only like 20 laps with no pitting..That way instead of doing 1 race for 40 minutes we could fit in 2 or 3 short races in the same amount of time. Instead of having just 8 tracks for a schedule we would be able to do almost every track.

Another thing they started doing was inverting the finish order of the 1st race and lineup by the invert for the 2nd race that night to mix things up a bit.

just a suggestion.
Actually thats a great idea, just no fixed sets please lol!! Makes for something new that NHRL has never done before.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

It sounds like a good idea.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

It sounds like a good idea, but we has quite a few new faces to the league and an inverted start is just asking for mayhem, plus having the format as last season, it will give the new guys more practice pitting and seat time in longer races. So, I'd have to say no to that idea, sorry.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Your obviously reffereing to me. All i gotta say is i like my rear of the pack starting position. Not lying i get to stay out of trouble that way. :grin: