Farewell

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
Petty

Farewell

Post by Petty »

Farewell All. I am not allowed to race at NHRL anymore. Best of luck to everybody. Thanks to Rookie, Reef, Donaldson, D3, Bover, Stick, CR, Retro, Wildfire, Jr, Big Mike, Adam J, and anyone who i have forgotten.and everybody who i enjoyed racing with. Maybe i can be reinstated in the near future, but that's up to NHRL. Been a pleasure. Take Care All.
DusterLag
League Member

Re: Farewell

Post by DusterLag »

Umm....
Bye??
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

been a racen pleasure with u petty hate to see u go hopefule in time we will see u on the track again
ty for the help u have given me since i joines in NHRL
Petty

Post by Petty »

Oh I forgot Kyle...Thanks Kyle. :wink:
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Bye Petty. As much as you always fought me I gotta say it was a fun time racing with you. Good luck with your future racing hobbies.

Bmx
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

BEEN A PLEASURE ...I'LL SEE YA AROUND :smile:....p.s. DON'T FIGHT EM JUST GO TO REHAB... GET YOURSELF OFF THE STUFF ...AND GET BACK HERE ...ADMITTING GUILT IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY TO GET REINSTATED..TAKE CARE MY FRIEND :grin:
Kyle
Petty

Post by Petty »

It's up to NHRL to reverse this. If i do get reinstated which i hope i do, i will be the best driver like i always have been on the track, and in the forum area. I'm Sorry. How's that?
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

It's a start :grin:
Kyle
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Wow! I don't feel missed...
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Want a doughnut?
Petty

Post by Petty »

Oops...And Grove. :grin:
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

:grin: And I'll see your donut and give you a fatty Reef.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

as long as it looks like this...

tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

pass that big babbie here :grin: :grin: :biggrin: :lol: :lol:
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

I'll be the first to welcome you back man. It'll be awhile, but I might be able to pull some weight around here. Speaking of which, Freddy where the hell are ya!
Petty

Post by Petty »

Thanks Dan i appreciate it. I guess with the problem of me being on suspension is this fact.
I cannot reply to people who private message me here at the forum. I would like to PM people. If i can at least get this reversed i would accept that. I want to communicate with the drivers who are going out of their way to say that they have enjoyed racing around me, etc, etc. Yet i cannot reply to these drivers. I would hope the league can understand this. Drivers are messaging me, which i can read and i thank them, but with the amount of influx of all these drivers doing that, because of this it looks like i am not replying which is not the case. If this option of PM's can be reversed i would greatly appreciate it. Thank You All for your kind words, it means a lot to me. I never realized that i meant so much to this league, and (hopefully the league will also see this) it's drivers until i was suspended. Thank You All again for all your kind words and your support. Closing with my trademark...See you on the track, until my suspension is lifted. Thanks. :grin: