My Nascar Heat League

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
dalejrfan2688
Forum Member

My Nascar Heat League

Post by dalejrfan2688 »

Im not trying to take anyone away from the NHRL, that is why im putting this post in the newbie discussion. Go to nascarheatdriving.webs.com for more information or if you are interested. I have no people and am lookng for some drivers. The league will use the regular nascar heat game, no mods. I am thinking of having two series run though. I have a cup series, but i may add a truck or nationwide mod. Again, right now i have no mods just nascar heat. Thank you if you are interested. Just go to the site and click on members. Thanks, again, mcmurray26
nascarheatdriving.webs.com check it out. Thanks

Birdie, birdie, in the sky,
Why'd you do that in my eye?
Looks like sugar,
Tastes like sap.
Oh my gosh, it's birdie crap!
groverhardt
League Member

Re: My Nascar Heat League

Post by groverhardt »

I support you in spirit. Frankly I would not have the time or the patience to partake tho. This league has some of the best of the best in it, and I've always wished for an alternative for those not ready for this league. If you get this thing off the ground, I would gladly refer newbies to you to learn.
dalejrfan2688
Forum Member

Post by dalejrfan2688 »

Thank you very much for your probably soon to be support. I just gotta get people to join, that's all. Thanks. :)

Looks like sugar,
Tastes like sap.
dalejrfan2688
Forum Member

Post by dalejrfan2688 »

My league is having practice today (Saturday) and anyone who would like to come and have some fun is welcome. We use the regular nascar heat computer game. The server address is NASCAROnline and the password is NHDE. Thanks! Come and have a great time! :grin:

Looks like sugar,
Tastes like sap.