2009 Days That Work

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.

In general, what would be a good race day for a possible future series or a moved series?

Monday
10%
Tuesday
14%
Wednesday
5%
Thursday
5%
Friday
24%
Saturday
43%

Total votes: 21

lepage71
League Administrator

2009 Days That Work

Post by lepage71 »

As you know, we're always looking for ways to make races easier to attend for league members. In the past, we've reduced the length of the schedule and swapped around a few days and times. First, we believe that Saturday has worked well for CUP since the beginning of time (don't expect changes). We would, however, consider moving the NBS Series to another day if there is enough support and it makes sense for the series. Currently, Sundays seem to work, but I know a few drivers in CUP cannot make NBS races due to the day and time. Since CUP and NBS are back-to-back, I also know some drivers don't get as much NBS practice as they would like since CUP comes first and many drivers in the server subsequently focus on that first.

Finally, with the possible creation of additional series, we'd like to see what days might be popular for those as well.

There's also a related poll to this one (which days are NOT prefered) so please vote in that one too. We generally try to avoid moving the day for a series when a change would force a current member to quit that series. We don't want this situation to happen, so let us know (in that other poll's thread) if a certain day or time does not work for you.
jrfan381
League Member

Re: 2009 Days That Work

Post by jrfan381 »

I say the current Saturday-Sunday lineup works well...I know if the races were during the week, I'd miss more races than with the current setup
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

What night does 24 come on again? lol Always alot of good programming during the week and when Im on the early AM shift. Weeknights are shot.
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

lol, your right Dan... 24 is a badass show.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Jan 11th I believe...