2009 WRS series

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.

Would you be interested in running in a WRS mini series?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes: 25

Skoty Speed
League Administrator

2009 WRS series

Post by Skoty Speed »

This would be an eight race mini series.

Please post questions and comments after voting.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: 2009 WRS series

Post by Rookiesrock »

As long as it doesn't interfere with the current WRS series http://www.newagesimracing.com/ :p
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

my ? is will it take place of Cup or NBS becoulse i really love running that Cup and NBS
Skoty Speed
League Administrator

Post by Skoty Speed »

my ? is will it take place of Cup or NBS becoulse i really love running that Cup and NBS

No, it would be in addition to Cup and NBS
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Rookiesrock wrote:As long as it doesn't interfere with the current WRS series http://www.newagesimracing.com/ :p
We are talking about the NHRL here. What people do outside our league is their business.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

bover907 wrote:
Rookiesrock wrote:As long as it doesn't interfere with the current WRS series http://www.newagesimracing.com/ :p
We are talking about the NHRL here. What people do outside our league is their business.
But I agree that it is rough to hold a league in NASCAR Heat now... We should be sensitive to other series that are working & support each other...
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
CKA-19
League Member

Post by CKA-19 »

bover907 wrote:
Well considering I am an Admin in the new league at NASR, and the fact that I am also a driver here in the NHRL, along with two of the other Admins in the other league driving in this one, then isn't it NHRL's business if this is our league too? The main goal of the entire Heat community is to keep Heat alive is it not? New leagues aren't a threat, they should be welcomed to get more drivers interested in racing Heat and keeping it alive for a long time to come....just my two cents.
Ed Burchell
#19 CKA/Exlander Ford
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

Very interested,but as I always say,short tracks only,like the cars are meant for.If we just gonna run the same ol ingame tracks it really isn't that great.You take places like Rebel,Black Creek,Cayuga,Coastal Plains,thats the kind of tracks they run latemodels on,and thats where they are the most fun.Not running around drafting and running for fuel mileage.Just my 2 cents.
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I voted No. I'm in to many leagues as it is and i am not ready to throw more race my way when my plate is full. The idea of IROC was getting thrown around now WRS. Just to much. Plus this place has gotten to be like a middle school playground.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I also forgot to mention. If NHRL does run a WRS League i won't join is basically what i am saying myself. If NHRL does a WRS Series, i think its cool. I just don't plan on running it. :grin: