Looking for Site Suggestions

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.
Stick77
League Member

Re: Looking for Site Suggestions

Post by Stick77 »

Like they do in Arizona?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY0TKFNicfQ

Because you are in Jr High LMAO ROTF OR ANYTHING ELSE :lol:
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

I wish my vidios were clearer Maybe need a better program \. Any advise is cool. BTW almost done with the Lowes race GREAT racing everyone
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Not sure, but ptc races have a click high quality option. Not sure if that's thru your program or youtube. Awesome Job though. Very Nice. =D>
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

i believe it all boils down to output compression. I think Jess is using the demo version of Fraps, and that limits the fps in the video quality. I at one point had the full version of fraps and videos were smooth. Just a thought.
GTSVip9
League Member

Post by GTSVip9 »

i've been doing the videos of the ptc chase races and what i use is the full version of fraps, set at 50fps, then when going to save the video after i've edited it, i save it as an mp4, 640X480 resolution. from what i've read, the high quality option comes from the resolution of the original uploaded file, the file's fps, which they recommend 30fps or higher, and your connection speed. i've experimented with different file formats on youtube and it seemed like i was getting better quality out of the mp4 at 640X480 if it helps anyone.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Ill look at that for sure
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

it takes me at least ...least...4-6 hours just to get vidio then edit them ....edit again ...get vidio ..."sigh" :shock: thank god Im layed off from work but I have been doing this for quit some time using fraps (your right REEF I m usind demo) but whatever IF I could get another program ,for free no trial or demo mode, I would but this seems to be ok for me.....Any free vidio software out there ..lol :doubt:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Ive tried quite a few different ones, and Fraps seems to be the best one goin for Heat. I'll see what I can do about scroungin up a full version again.