need help with NBS

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
tjwild
League Member

need help with NBS

Post by tjwild »

my NBS mod is missing up the game looks looks funny looks like in slow motion but not what ever it is it enficating the wat the car gose and turns and all i dont know how to really put what its doing but it looks like its in some kind time travel
can some one help me figer it out
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: need help with NBS

Post by Rookiesrock »

You don't need to repost this question over and over. People have read it. Other than reinstalling it I can't think of anything that would cause it. When installing it are you deleting the NBS mod folder first, or installing on top of the existing one?
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

I actually asked him to start a new thread for this. I have no idea what would cause the problem. I don't know if it's specific to the mod, NASCAR Heat, his computer, etc. I would guess that it's a computer- or driver-related issue. Hopefully we can get an error message or further information and someone can come up with a solution.

In between when the mod worked and when it did not work, what did you change? Something like this won't happen randomly...
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

yes i deleated it and resalled it only thing i put in the folder that was in the other folder befor was the car files i took them out of the old one stuck them back in the folder but dont think that would miss it up
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

did u reinstall the thing that installs the mod? There could have been a corrupt file in there. Dunno but give it a try something like that happened to me.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

i think i ot it fixed it not doing it single player no more so hopefully it dont happen in the other one i tooke every thing out and even the car and restaled every thing even the cars