Srry to everyone in tis league

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
Raheim Moore-Toku30

Srry to everyone in tis league

Post by Raheim Moore-Toku30 »

HI nhrl racers i know what your thinking o boy what's he doin here i should had said this months ago but im sorry for
all the mean rude and all the uproars see i wasn't thinking about how much important this league is well i currently
own the game rfactor and got my pedals and my wheel and i raced with people on the game they told me how important
Sim racing.so i took a friends advice and raced 24 seven in hardcore and i won a race at daytona in hard
(im not trying to fool yall to get back in the league witch will never happen but i wanted to do somethin right)
im pretty good in hard core. and im not money maker my half brother nick posted that when he was here
i know how much this league is to yall and i just wanna say sorry to all the people i crash wile i was online
i have all the right mods nhrl cup nbs cts iroc nhrl nextel cup.if anyone wants to see my driving they can ask me
but i might need to make setups for the deisire track reef im sorry for being mean to you and the crashes
lepage im sorry for what i did to your league.
Even my big brother even told me that this league is very important to yall Sim racer he might join but since he 30 year old
and getting old im not sure when he will sign up The adaults out there my mom told me how hard people work these days
theres high gas rates house bills eletric bills water bills taxes and work and all yall want to do is come home and relax and
go and race on 75.69.70.3 and you see some idiot going the on the server crashing and messing up peoples cars and all that
she told me how she gets a caucuses on her feet because she works at a post office from 9pm to
6am 5 times a week.

im happy you took the time to read this and im sorry
ps Brett farve on the nyj that aint right look like eli will be seing him alot :lol:
groverhardt
League Member

Re: Srry to everyone in tis league

Post by groverhardt »

That sounded sincere, and worth a trial to me. Sounds like a good parent if you actually listened and got all of that out of it.
secret agent

Post by secret agent »

need more than just Elmer's School Glue to make that stick against the wall
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

bmx needs someone to talk to anyway
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

Are you really serious? So, let me get this straight, you came in here and acted like a complete asshole to everyone who you came in contact with, then bought another game, talked to a friend, raced hardcore mode in this game, won a race at Daytona (probably against the easy and predictable AI cars set at 70%), and that has now opened your eyes to the fact the we take this kind of thing seriously? Give me a dam break. Who do you think you are kidding?

How many "brothers" and "half brothers" to you have? So far we have seen posts here from you, your "brother", your "mother", your "half brother", all had the same awful spelling and grammar (i see a pattern here). Not to mention the numerous forum names and erronious emails sent to the admins, with the same bad spelling and grammar as all of your "family member's" posts (sensing another pattern).

It is a wonderful day now that I know that you have all the mods, but it is sad that you will never get the chance to run them here, (Tito, hand me a tissue) nor will your big brother.

It's funny that all of the funny forum names and crazy emails from "different" people can be traced to you. Your IP gives you away. (I'm not just a pretty face ya know)

As far as you saying sorry to Lepage and Reef, I don't believe you for 1 second. What I think is that you've exhausted all of your resources for contacting the league, and now you are trying to get let off the hook so to speak. You are resorting to posting in the newbies section because you have been banned from everywhere else. LMFAO. Give up already, you are not wanted here.

Oh, by the way... A caucus is a meeting of supporters or members of a political party or movement. Your mom has a political meeting on her feet? That's just silly.
Relentlessly Evil and 100% Right
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Apology not accepted. Sayin sorry for callin me a racist and a KKK member, and saying that if Obama became president I'd want to assasinate him just because I wouldn't let you race aint flyin. Fuck off dick.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

I think someone has found Uncle Ernie's private stock. :lol: :lol:
Raheim Moore-Toku30

Post by Raheim Moore-Toku30 »

ok nh game god is not really related to me hes jut a best friend i have 1 sister and one brother my sister Aiesha(i-esh-a) who i 17 and my brother Vern or Verna
hes 30 and has a girl friend the reason you guess don't believe me because of the post im special ed or ed 12 year old kid that plays foot ball about my mom she dosnt work at a desk like what your wives does and plz don't judge my mom shes 50 and a single parent she gets this hard bumps on her feet for working on her feet all night she has to wile my dad who is getting women pregnant and leaving them he is a d***head for treating my mom like that and sorry for calling you a racist reef its just that i have a personality disorder i haven't seen my dad for 7 years my driving really did approve :cry: i just think we need a black president and my bro doesn't live here and i use a laptop witch means if i change routers the ip changes my brother told me i need to apologies you guys had it easy being black and special ed and a personality disorder i makes me feel like the dumbest kid in the class and the shortest because i was bout a pound or two wen i was born my
mom couldn't bring me home she said she thought i was going to die but i dint you don have to belie me heres my info of my berth certificate

name:Moore,Raheim Kahlil
sex:Male
Birth date: February 14 1996
Birth weight:2.1 lbs

its true all true but you gues are are lucky most of y'all are white successful and happy
and i have a device my cpu that tells ip adress for xsample reef or lepage lives in main not gonna give out the res
thats y i can hide mine i may not be smart in school but im a cpu wizard i and it is legal to find the a person ip so if i put it on i can see night stalkers and bmxtwins and mustang witch they do live in the same house remeber ip adress can change all you need to do is unpug the modem 4 15 hours
now im not a hacker i m not gonna even try to be one see you see this ip when im on 24.125.7.189 but i can change it btw my friend bro
is already in this league hes 19 i think

REST IN Peace BERNIE MAC
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Since you kids really do need a education, i've included two senses. First your vision with a Picture! No stinkfoot with your a CALLUS or hyperkeratosis if you prefer? Some more stimulating education i've included is that last of my two senses. Hearing, to fully exercise your mind, i've included the last sense, and even including the first sense. Music is a easy approach to learning. Without further delay...the lesson starts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNrcMXRmMWU
Attachments
Dinners Ready!...Tofu with a side callus.jpg
Dinners Ready!...Tofu with a side callus.jpg (5.79 KiB) Viewed 3795 times
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

WOW... Just WOW

P.S. Somehow his posts always turn into attempting to make us feel bad, or turning it into a charity case.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Victim. :nono
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

[quote="
and i have a device my cpu that tells ip adress
REST IN Peace BERNIE MAC[/quote]

I don't think your a computer whiz, you don't even know what your tallking about. So all that show's is that your just plain stupid. :evil:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Who gives a crapt!! Move on!!

Signed- white successful and happy
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

I better add im not racist, just hate when that crapt gets brought up. This is sim racing!!
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Raheim Moore-Toku30 wrote:ok nh game god is not really related to me hes jut a best friend i have 1 sister and one brother my sister Aiesha(i-esh-a) who i 17 and my brother Vern or Verna
hes 30 and has a girl friend the reason you guess don't believe me because of the post im special ed or ed 12 year old kid that plays foot ball about my mom she dosnt work at a desk like what your wives does and plz don't judge my mom shes 50 and a single parent she gets this hard bumps on her feet for working on her feet all night she has to wile my dad who is getting women pregnant and leaving them he is a d***head for treating my mom like that and sorry for calling you a racist reef its just that i have a personality disorder i haven't seen my dad for 7 years my driving really did approve :cry: i just think we need a black president and my bro doesn't live here and i use a laptop witch means if i change routers the ip changes my brother told me i need to apologies you guys had it easy being black and special ed and a personality disorder i makes me feel like the dumbest kid in the class and the shortest because i was bout a pound or two wen i was born my
mom couldn't bring me home she said she thought i was going to die but i dint you don have to belie me heres my info of my berth certificate

name:Moore,Raheim Kahlil
sex:Male
Birth date: February 14 1996
Birth weight:2.1 lbs

its true all true but you gues are are lucky most of y'all are white successful and happy
and i have a device my cpu that tells ip adress for xsample reef or lepage lives in main not gonna give out the res
thats y i can hide mine i may not be smart in school but im a cpu wizard i and it is legal to find the a person ip so if i put it on i can see night stalkers and bmxtwins and mustang witch they do live in the same house remeber ip adress can change all you need to do is unpug the modem 4 15 hours
now im not a hacker i m not gonna even try to be one see you see this ip when im on 24.125.7.189 but i can change it btw my friend bro
is already in this league hes 19 i think

REST IN Peace BERNIE MAC

To think... he could be stalking me =0 . Dude wtf does a black president hav to do with this league. Just because you act like a dumby and come in here and be a jerk doesnt mean you have to tell us its because your a special ed or because its yer dads fault! We came here to race and we dont need to help you with your personal isues. I hope this helps with yer personal issues heres a therapy thing that could help yer unstable life :roll: http://www.psychresearch.com/
expert prognosticator

Post by expert prognosticator »

Dude wtf does a black president hav to do with this league.
much, apparently
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

I'm sorry I said anything supportive. I didn't realize we were dealing with a schizo. Why don't you guys fill me in on this behind the scenes drama. Oh wait.....I probably don't want to know. Thank you
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

expert prognosticator wrote:
Dude wtf does a black president hav to do with this league.
much, apparently
should we start banning all proxies?? :evil:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

wow you are a computer whiz, you can tell that I live in Maine. Got some news for ya... so can everyone else. Please look to your left side of the screen, in case you dont know your lefts and rights..<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<. See where it says "Location: Maine"? Congratulations, you can read.

OK, now I can add your sister, when is she gonna start posting here, your best friend, your half brother, your brother, mother and you. It seems that your family grows by the day.

I really dont give a shit about your so called personality disorder. It seems to me, like I said in a earlier post way back, that you are the racist one. No-one cares that you are black, you are just an idiot. Am I supposed to care that your dad played find em, fuck em and leave em? I don't. I couldnt give a rats ass about your mom working on her feet all day. Want to know what I do? I work in the heating and air conditioning trade. I am on my feet all day long and alot of the time into the wee hours of the mornings, working in extreme temps. Sometimes I'm on a roof in -30 degree weather, sometimes I'm in an attic in the middle of summer where it's over 130 degrees, do you see me cryin like a lil bitch askin people to feel sorry for me because I have it rough? NO YOU DON'T. I did not grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth, I still live in an apartment at the age of 36 because I can't afford the finer things in life, like a house. I make do with what I have and I'm happy. I resent the fact that you piss, whine, and moan about how rough you have it. Do you eat on a regular basis? Do you get to sleep in a bed every night? Do you have a roof over your head? Do you have clothes on your black ass? I bet you have all of these things. What is so rough about life if you have these privileges. Yes I said privileges, hundrends of thousands of kids out there in this country that have nothing at all, and you complain you have it rough? HA! This bullshit about your life is crap, you havent even lived long enough to know what rough is.

Now, I'm gonna throw you a bone, mr. computer whiz. It is community knowledge that I'm from Maine, please tell me where in Maine. I could care less if people know where I'm from. I bet you can't. Why don't you go take your meds and grab a nap.
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

"and i have a device my cpu that tells ip adress for xsample reef or lepage lives in main not gonna give out the res
thats y i can hide mine i may not be smart in school but im a cpu wizard i and it is legal to find the a person ip so if i put it on i can see night stalkers and bmxtwins and mustang witch they do live in the same house "

You have no fucking clue at all. Reef lives in Maine because it says so in his avatar. It is also widely known that BMX and Mustang are brothers, but you already knew that from being over NHRC. So, tell us something we dont know. I will now tell you something that I bet you didnt know... The only people that can see ip addresses here in this forum are the admins, not even me. So your claim to know this is false. Try and prove me wrong.

Frikin tar baby.
Relentlessly Evil and 100% Right