Incorrect vehicle penalty

General announcements and discussion about the league rules page.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Incorrect vehicle penalty

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I was penalized 10 pts in the season opening Daytona Cup Race For "using the incorrect vehicle"! I assume your referring
to the RED car with no # that the other drivers had to put up with , one driver saying it is "annoying " !
A week prior to Daytona , I had , in fact uploaded a carXXX.tex file ,of which the league subsequently removed from the 2008 thread , then notified me that i had not been tested for competition , nor had i submitted an official application
or been Accepted by the League as a member.
On Friday , Feb 15th , (i'm sure some of u drivers will recall it as "that FATEFUL DAY")i tested for and was given the go ahead to compete in the 2008 cup season. I then proceeded to the 2008 car file Thread to check if any other members had completed they're "carXXx.tex " of which several had mentioned they were finishing up painting and would be uploading soon>. At that time i noticed my submitted CarXXX.tex file had been DELETED By ????? .this was at approximately 12:30 AM the early morning of the Daytona race. I proceeded to download all the extra CarXXX.tex files that had been uploaded on friday night or whenever and then submitted my " FINISHED paint "that i would be running this season. car279.tex
Why I was penalized because the League deleted my original paint , failing to mention or make note to the other drivers or failing to un delete my paint so i would not submit another one . In my REPLAYS of all practice sessions and the Daytona replay ...my green "TRANE" car does exist verified by one member kind enough to check and install so he could have the ability to view the correct paint
What blows me away is why not one single member said " hey your car is red and has no # etc. etc in practices b4 daytona or during daytona . I could see my car . If they couldnt and its so "ANNOYING "then they shoulda asked or better yet DOWNloaded the @#*%@!& thing!! BUt NOOOOOOOOO ......HEHE lets let the admin dock him 10 pts For " USING THE INCORRECT VEHICLE".. THATS another Thing...SHouldn't that be "USING THE INCORRECT paint". I was in the correct vehicle ..A 2008 Chevy Cup CAR. Heck i didnt even Know about this until the Night of the BRANDS HAtch race. ANYway ... now ......I'M not mad anymore , But W T F. this is upposed to be fun!! Its a $##@%$game for gods sake. D0 some of you guys and u no who u are , always treat other new guys this way or were u just born Pusssies! :evil: is the motto
" WElcome to the NHRL " .........NOT Oh weell