COT

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
fastmonte

COT

Post by fastmonte »

I have two questions 1st is I run a asphault series and we were looking into the cot cars to race for our next season along with cts problem is the cot cars we have race good on some tracks and bad on most others is there a fix for them or do we have the wrong version of the cot?????? any help on this matter would be appreciated my email addy is j68thcracing@yahoo.com
second thing is I see NHRL is going to run cts again if there are any spots still open I or we would be interested in racing the series I have submitted my info to join this site hope to hear something soon from anyone that can help me with this cot deal
bover907
League Administrator

Re: COT

Post by bover907 »

Sorry, I didn't notice ur post until just now.

The COT we will be running is a mod made purely for our league, and isn't out yet, So, I assume your talking about the COT mod that is being made by the boys at the Mod Squad. I haven't run that mod, So I can't answer any questions about car handling, but I'd have to assume you just gotta play with the setup, and get it as good as it can be at any given track. Any specific issues you'd probably receive better help over there at the Mod Squad from the guys who are making and racing that particular mod. I don't even know how that mod handles, etc.

I'm not an admin, so I can't answer ur second question.

Good luck with ur league, the mod, and all ur racing endevers. Hope to see you at an NHRL track at some point.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image