Tally NBS

Submit setups and compare strategies for upcoming league races.
WildFire
Forum Member

Tally NBS

Post by WildFire »

NBS Tally Setup.. also a big Thanks to RookieRocks for all his help during the final laps during the race!! :smile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

just to clairify...it hasn't been "traditional" for the winner to post his (gender friendly "his" btw) setup. i think Bov wants to start a tradition of him collecting fast setups! BBFF! lol
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

Let Bov collect any set he wants. I want to see him in the winners circle!!!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

d3efan wrote:just to clairify...it hasn't been "traditional" for the winner to post his (gender friendly "his" btw) setup. i think Bov wants to start a tradition of him collecting fast setups! BBFF! lol
I could not have said this better. I am always dubious when I hear the old "my setups are slow" excuse! BBFF traditions are alive and well...

This is my NBS Series setup. I think my CUP/CTS ones are already on the website.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Dan was just mad because he thought that was the deal last year, and posted his prized MP Pocono setup.

Boy, calling out a teammate, and he throws the BBFF card. Sheesh! lol
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

yeah, just some fiendly teamate ribbing bov. i never shoulda posted that setup! lol
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

That's OK, Dan. You're allowed. Seeing as how we're both TTR Members, and former BBFF members.

Lepage on the other hand couldn't resist a cheap shot BBFF comment. He does this because he has nightmares of a BBFF reunion.

Skairt!!!!!! all I gotta say. Skairt!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image