HBMan23's Car and Truck (FTM News Conference Briefing)

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
HBMan23
Forum Member

HBMan23's Car and Truck (FTM News Conference Briefing)

Post by HBMan23 »

Below are a new cup car and cts truck that I will be debuting at Daytona! These were painted in house at Full Throttle Motorsports by none other than me (HBMan23)! They are Fords! FTM will be switching to fords for the remainder of 2006 and will make a decision of what make will be run in 2007 at a later date! The sponsor is Wal-Mart for these special edition paints and I will continue to run the Quaker State Car and John Deere Truck when they are converted to fords by lepage! Wal-mart signed a contract with FTM as a parttime sponsor for the remainder of 2006 which will include a primary spot on the car in the 1st playoff race at Daytona as well as some other races in the remainder of the season! There is also a rumor that John Deere may be looking for a primary position on a cup car for 2007! No word yet if the car will be within FTM or will make a team change! The changes come after a closed door meeting with Wal-mart, John Deere and FTM representives as well as Ford's GM promising more involvment, support, and R&D than Chevy as well as other incentives which I cannot discuss at this time! "FTM plans to start the "Playoff" with a bang and a fresh new look as well as prepare for 2007!" said HBMan23, driver of the #26 car for FTM. "I am really looking forward to working with Wal-mart, Quaker State, and John Deere far into the future." HBMan23 of FTM has really stepped up in recent weeks with 4 top fives in the last 6 starts, including a 2nd place at New Hampshire in Cup! With performance and consistancy like this, I look for HBMan23 to be a major contender in the NHRL Playoff! -AP LOL (as i pat myself on the back)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Pictures! Pictures! we want Pictures!!!!!!
LMAO!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
HBMan23
Forum Member

Here are some garage pictures!

Post by HBMan23 »

I would bov but I haven't figured out how to do that quite yet on this forum. Gimme a little time and I'll post some pics! L8R![/img]
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Like you did on the old forum. You have to Host the image on your own server, use the image tag, and provide the url. If you need the images hosted, lemme know.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

They look nice, man!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image