unnofficial results

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.
efgordon

unnofficial results

Post by efgordon »

i would like to see another section in the forum for "unofficial results" so i wouldent have to wait all week to find out about the nextell cup race. lol couldent someone just paste the results somewhere and call it "unofficial"? lol or do i just care to darned much ? ha! and while your at it i would also like to see a "mindless banter" section for anything not related to racing. i have some cool pics of the minor league baseball team i coach (9,10,11 yr olds) and this weekend was opening day. i wouldent want to bore most of you by talking about this stuff in one of the ''racing" sections. lol
EagleKeeper

Re: unnofficial results

Post by EagleKeeper »

hey..... that sounds like a great idea efgordon I always wonder how everyone did in the Busch series. I'm not in that series.... but am always curious about how all my buds did on friday night..... I also wonder who (which Busch/Cup driver) might be a tough competitor at the Saturday night Cup event but...... I agree..... it sure would be nice to see an un-official results section/post on here. I'd have to admitt..... this web site gets about 50-60 hits from me throughout the weekend and into monday and tuesday ... as i continue to try to satify my curiosity on: how everyone did, and who won, and when the web site will be updated
The "mindless Banter" section would be cool as well. We all live in different places, do different jobs, and have different lifes...... and I think it would be a great way to get to know everyone a little better if we were able to read about each others daily lifes and maybe even see some pictures. I'd love to see some pics of EF's baseball team in action..... I would also love to see some pics of TommyW's trip to Texas International Speedway. I even have some cool pics of a Pit stop that I was a part of on the "AirForce #21 Ford" this spring (I had the honor of being the rear tire changer for a day). this could be a really cool section!!! I could even send in some pics of some of the "hot beach bunnys" down here in Florida for you all to drool over

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 4/18/04 8:40 am
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

fatfreddy, as someone else i cant remember said "was on a rail" and won the race. lapage71 finished 2nd, i finished 3rd, and i am not sure what happend behind me. kyle was within like 2 or 3 secs behind me and ran out of gas. i wish i saved my results file and i would paste it here. but theres always next week lol btw- martinsville will no longer be known as the track that looks like a paperclip, because we now know its really just the outline of a really big twinkie. ha!

efgordon
TommyW 21 and 28

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

Well sry Eagle I the only thing I forgot when I when to Texas was the camera, so I dont have any pics of the race but it was awesome experience. I am definitely looking forward to going to some more races in the future.

Tommy

#21 Air Force Ford Team
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

thanks ef and ...... tommy, cool maybe we can scrape up enough money to hit a race this summer that would be cool