Hey "DODGE" Fans

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
EagleKeeper

Hey "DODGE" Fans

Post by EagleKeeper »

hi guys. I have a Dodge template that I have been tinkering around with for a little bit. But, I have decided that I will not drive this car. Soooo..... rather than delete it... I thought I might offer it up to a dodge fan.... or anyone wanting a new car paint. I was kind of trying to make it look like a "shark" ... hence the mouth and teeth on the front air damn. I'd be willing to finish this car for who ever wants it. I can put any sponcors, decals, numbers, names, fonts, or even change the color. but..... that's about it. I'm not looking or willing to change the basic design scheme, create a new scheme, or change the car make If anyone is interested in this car..... let me know.... and we can work out all the details.
attached is the picture (i hope---if i can figure out how to attach it)>>>>>>>>>
darn.... couldn't attach it
I'll email the pic to Lepage..... and maybe he would be kind enough to attach the pic to this post.
thanks, Eagle

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 4/4/04 5:30 pm
EagleKeeper

Re: Help

Post by EagleKeeper »

hey.... can someone explain to me how to put a picture on this ezboard thingy? I wanted to add a picture of the car that I have described in the above post. thanks EK
P.S. also..... I said in the above post that I didn't want to change the car make.... but.... actually I can make this car a Dodge or a Ford.... due to their body's being so similar in heat.

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 4/7/04 3:57 am
doZer2442

Re: Help

Post by doZer2442 »

gotta upload the pic somewhere... (heres a good spot image.examp.com/) .. copy the link to where the pic is..
Click on the "image" button <<-- over on the right (top button when posting) and paste the link to where the pic is...

just to test...