Boys 2 Men..... lol

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
sledge4

Re: INTERESTING READING

Post by sledge4 »

Nice name selection Kyle, lol (Rylie vs Rylee), lol.

Will
rookiesrock8

Family

Post by rookiesrock8 »

1 wife.....lol....Kelly. 4 kids, Cassandra 17, Dallas 15, Jordan 13 and Chase 12. Girl, boy, girl, boy. And my 14 year old yellow lab Gator.

BBFF member
EagleKeeper

Re: Family

Post by EagleKeeper »

great to see that most of you all already are married with children that's cool but...... is there anyone out there like me??? I'm a single 32 yr old..... never married, no kids (that I know of...lol), and watching my single life and days of single batchlor status dwindle away each friday and saturday night on this racing game that I am sooooo addicted to I guess that is what maybe adds to my frustrations, from time to time, on the evenings that we all race Most of the time..... I have buddies that ask me out to go on the prowl for chicks (potential mates) on friday and saturday night..... but..... my true love is this nascar heat game ...hehehe sooo..... if I make a foolish move.... and make myself wreck and finish out of the top 5 ....... I start thinking...... "man, I should have gone out with the fellas tonight" but.... the good news is>>>> I'm still keeping my old "psycho" X-girl friend around...... so I can race.... and still "get some" from time to time lol