Missing races.... and getting points

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
EagleKeeper

Missing races.... and getting points

Post by EagleKeeper »

hello all I just noticed something that i wanted to ask about. I know that in the Truck Series (due to the lack of subs) we can still get last place points for a missed race, as long as we let an administrator know ahead of time. Now.... I'm not sure who all the Truck Administrators are.... but, isn't TommyW one of them??? and if you are Tommy..... why hasn't Burner gotten any points yet this season. We both know that he is on a Military deployment currently and can't race for that reason. Otherwise.... I know he'd be banging fenders with us in the trucks. I would be kind of bummed out.... if I got back from serving a deployment and found that I was in last place with ZERO points
How about we welcome him back (when he returns) with some points??? LOL Just a thought

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 3/23/04 4:06 am
lepage71

Re: Missing races.... and getting points

Post by lepage71 »

Part of the thing about getting the last place points in the truck series was that the driver had to inform the league about missing races. It does not take much effort to come on here and just post that memo. The only reason I found out about his deployment was from TommyW. I'll go back and add him to the past weeks, but he really should have let us know that he would be missing.
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

ok cool i'm sure he will appreciate that LP..... I wasn't bitchin about it.... and really didn't know all the details on the matter. I just felt bad for him because..... even though he has never gotten a league win and hasn't ever really found out how to drive these things fast yet ... (lol ) he still talks about it all the time and loves to race
scrooluice

Post by scrooluice »

Damn, I wish I had thought about that a few weeks ago...we could have avoided this whole situation and saved all this room on ezboard's servers...lol

#13 Oakley Ford