Help joining

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
Gary Wertman
Forum Member

Help joining

Post by Gary Wertman »

I would very much like to join your league. Could somebody give me a shove in the right direction. Thank you.
Grumpy
League Member

Re: Help joining

Post by Grumpy »

Currently the league is off for the Holiday's. The next scheduled event is 01-30-21 which is the 24 Green Flag Laps at Daytona Road Course.

Just keep checking the forums and you should see a sign up page or something with more details. lepage71 is very good about posting all the information across the forums on upcoming new series.
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Hi Gary, thank you for your interest!

We're just now organizing the 2021 schedules for our full-time series (Trucks, Cup, and Busch). You'll see more information soon about the first series of the season (Trucks). We typically start each new season in mid-January.

When the time comes, we'll post the Truck signup thread in this forum: http://nascarheatracingleague.com/forum ... m.php?f=10.
Gary Wertman
Forum Member

Post by Gary Wertman »

The next scheduled event is 01-30-21 which is the 24 Green Flag Laps at Daytona Road Course.I don't have this track. How do I race here?
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

The NHRL 24 @ DAYTONA is a special event. We'll also be posting information about that soon.

Here's the topic from last season: http://nascarheatracingleague.com/forum ... 81&t=12760.
Grumpy
League Member

Post by Grumpy »

Gary Wertman wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:35 pm The next scheduled event is 01-30-21 which is the 24 Green Flag Laps at Daytona Road Course.I don't have this track. How do I race here?
Actually the next schedule event is the Truck race on 01-15-21 @ Road America T. When I told you When I told you 01-30-21 it was the only thing scheduled. Just watch the forums for all event details
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Yes, Grumpy is correct, I just uploaded a draft of the Truck Series schedule to the website yesterday. It wasn't up earlier.

However, until we make the official announcement, the schedule remains unofficial. But we likely won't end up changing anything.