NHRLTS Mod View

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
DusterLag
League Member

NHRLTS Mod View

Post by DusterLag »

Was there ever a fix released or discovered that allows you to see through the windows? I found drafting difficult not being able to see the truck in front of me through the windshield via the Chase view...

I recall some kind of fix for something but am not sure if it was for that.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Bubba
Forum Member

Re: NHRLTS Mod View

Post by Bubba »

I don't think the issue you are talking about can be fixed. With the way alpha channels are done in Heat, and the way a truck sits up higher, to where you can actually see through the front window in chase view, it exposes the problem with the alpha channels more than you'd normally see with cars that sit lower.

You can see a shadow sometimes of the truck in front, but not the actual truck itself.

Just a product of the game and how it does alpha channels. ;)
DusterLag
League Member

Re: NHRLTS Mod View

Post by DusterLag »

Bubba wrote:I don't think the issue you are talking about can be fixed. With the way alpha channels are done in Heat, and the way a truck sits up higher, to where you can actually see through the front window in chase view, it exposes the problem with the alpha channels more than you'd normally see with cars that sit lower.

You can see a shadow sometimes of the truck in front, but not the actual truck itself.

Just a product of the game and how it does alpha channels. ;)
Gotcha, Thanks :)
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver