NHRL Racing Practice Sessions

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
lepage71
League Administrator

NHRL Racing Practice Sessions

Post by lepage71 »

On a semi-regular basis, Dave and I (NHRL Racing) will be hosting some extended practice sessions. The purpose of these will be to practice, of course, but also to assist league members looking to improve their driving techniques, strategies, and setups. We'll probably schedule these every couple of weeks, two to three hours before races on Fridays and Saturdays. You're welcomed to come armed with questions or just have fun running laps!

We'll be hosting our first session at Bristol, this Friday night at 8:45 PM ET. We'll be in the NBS mod! :racinghelment
tjwild
League Member

Re: NHRL Racing Practice Sessions

Post by tjwild »

ill be there i can use all the help i can get
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

some people really should consider using these.... more than 10 minutes of practice does miracles to your driving. you tend not to take the leaders out and ruin races.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

mustangman759 wrote:some people really should consider using these.... more than 10 minutes of practice does miracles to your driving. you tend not to take the leaders out and ruin races.
Laugh out loud.
In Reef we trust.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

We, will most likely be doing another practice session for Atlanta and Watkins Glen, look for details later next week. 8)
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

hammer wrote:
mustangman759 wrote:some people really should consider using these.... more than 10 minutes of practice does miracles to your driving. you tend not to take the leaders out and ruin races.
Laugh out loud.
it really is not that funny... I offered my help to TSB and only one driver responded he would want some help..
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

And what did you honestly expect? This is the same team you constantly talk shit on.

So I show up for just about each race. Enjoy practicing with my three teammates, along with racing with them on the track. We try our best during the race, and try to have fun. Thing is we're constantly the victim of a select group of people constantly shit talking on us. We're always told we're the only ones who don't get out of the way, and that we crash every week.

Now these same shit talkers are now offering help. Lmao! Take last night for example. Speedy makes a tongue-in-cheek comment, only to be instantly insulted by being asked if he's going to wreak again. And you really have to think about why only one of them responded?
In Reef we trust.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

hammer wrote:And what did you honestly expect? This is the same team you constantly talk shit on.

So I show up for just about each race. Enjoy practicing with my three teammates, along with racing with them on the track. We try our best during the race, and try to have fun. Thing is we're constantly the victim of a select group of people constantly shit talking on us. We're always told we're the only ones who don't get out of the way, and that we crash every week.

Now these same shit talkers are now offering help. Lmao! Take last night for example. Speedy makes a tongue-in-cheek comment, only to be instantly insulted by being asked if he's going to wreak again. And you really have to think about why only one of them responded?
hammer is right
why would any one expect help if there going to get the bad end of the stick i cant blame them any of my team mates for not taking the help if it was me i wouldnt so i see where my team mates are coming from on that and far as speedy need help on a setup he makes some really good ones hafe the setups i run come from hem but the calling name raising hell is not going to help no one out and far as it coming to hammer team i think they do a grate job its not always a bad setup that make crashed its just simpal mastakes in driven witch im sure every one has done at every track even if its not a big thing or not
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone has inadvertently wrecked someone else by their mistake. Everyone. So, lets stop with the Shit-talking, Name calling, and general obnoxiousness, because we were ALL THERE at one point in time. It helps no-one.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
BlackKnight
League Member

Post by BlackKnight »

as far as help I have been helped by alot of differant drivers from this league and am thankful for all the help I have gotten and it has made my driving better and I have proven that on the track .....I have been in the top ten in points in all three of the past NBS,CUP and recently the CTS seasons 8) I have not gotten a win yet but have been very consistant with my races and that alone is a victory in my book :happy And like LP told me after the CTS Michigan race " just keep doing what you're doing and a win will come.. "