One-Week Waiting Rule for New Paints

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.

Should the league remove this requirement from the rules page?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 11

lepage71
League Administrator

One-Week Waiting Rule for New Paints

Post by lepage71 »

Should we do away with this rule? Given the ease and efficiency that we now have with the user account system on the website.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: One-Week Waiting Rule for New Paints

Post by Rookiesrock »

No need to police this rule anymore. Like Kyle says "some cars are red on purpose".
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

If i dont have a paint for a driver i wanna stay awat from i just leave it red anyways, fine by me
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

It has been horrendous and I demand I can use my new car tomorrow.
In Reef we trust.
BlackKnight
League Member

Post by BlackKnight »

do away with it since it's so easy to get them now any how and besides we practice enough befor race time for you to get it if you want.............
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

im with keeping the rule its there for a good reason some people don't get off work in time to get to down load a last mint paints like me i never know when i will be called out to work or when ill be getting home and i have see where some people get off work and get home just in time to make the race ive seen this happen a few times
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

To follow up on my earlier, negative, post this rule is now pointless. As Speedy said, the paints are much easy to get now that they are nicely organized rather than being on the forums in a thread with numerous post.

Also, having one or two at the most red cars during a race isn't much of an issue. For example driver 1 and driver just posted fresh paint jobs and are going to use them to an upcoming race. Yourself, is too lazy to take 30 seconds to go get them. You could quickly tell which driver is which by:

-Where they qualify
-Driving Style/characteristics
-Event during a race (spin, pace, etc.)
-Driver interval/position screen

Also, red cars on a replay will be replaced when you do happen to download their respected paint job. How do you think lepage gets all those shots of the car on the results page the same?
In Reef we trust.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

hammer wrote:To follow up on my earlier, negative, post this rule is now pointless. As Speedy said, the paints are much easy to get now that they are nicely organized rather than being on the forums in a thread with numerous post.

Also, having one or two at the most red cars during a race isn't much of an issue. For example driver 1 and driver just posted fresh paint jobs and are going to use them to an upcoming race. Yourself, is too lazy to take 30 seconds to go get them. You could quickly tell which driver is which by:

-Where they qualify
-Driving Style/characteristics
-Event during a race (spin, pace, etc.)
-Driver interval/position screen

Also, red cars on a replay will be replaced when you do happen to download their respected paint job. How do you think lepage gets all those shots of the car on the results page the same?
u and speedy do have a good point but i don't agree on being lazy to take 30 seconds to go get them.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

hammer wrote:As Speedy said, the paints are much easy to get now that they are nicely organized rather than being on the forums in a thread with numerous post.
tjwild wrote:u and speedy do have a good point but i don't agree on being lazy to take 30 seconds to go get them
Is "as Speedy said" :grouptalking starting to sound kinda like a commercial in the 1970s and 1980s based on the phrase, "When E. F. Hutton talks, people listen"? :grouptalking :laughing ....

Only problem with that is "SPEEDY" never said it! BlackKnight did..... DOH! :twisted
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

SpeedyExiter wrote:Only problem with that is "SPEEDY" never said it! BlackKnight did..... DOH! :twisted
Its that signature which takes up half the page. :?
In Reef we trust.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

LOL OK as Black Knight says