Move of the race

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.
mustangman759
League Member

Move of the race

Post by mustangman759 »

Would it be possible to tell what each motr was? Either turn # and lap or a youtube video showing it. Just something that would be cool imo
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Move of the race

Post by bover907 »

I do kinda like that idea
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Only reason I suggest it is because, why have an award for something no one will know what it is unless they ask for the details?
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

At nbs texas I was slammed in the door on the front straight, and continued to maintain control and speed through a large portion of the grass while making a pass for position. I'd like to know what move during the race was better than that.

The headache award, hard charger, die hard and power rating awards are all obvious to see, but not the supposed "move of the race."
In Reef we trust.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

What about off road driving do you think is a move of the race? that move at texas was selfish and dangerous and showed others that they can do the same under those conditions. One mans treasure is another mans garbage.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

The Move of the Race can either be actual or figurative. A good example of a figurative MOTR is a struggling driver overcoming his fears, showing up, and putting in a solid performance. In your case at Texas, your move may have been noteworthy, but it obviously didn't make the cut.
BlackKnight
League Member

Post by BlackKnight »

either way I have to agree that the move of the race would be nice to know exactly what it was that became the move of the race , rather it be posted as a video or just told what it was then who ever made it could be aknowledged and congratulated on the move.............