Hey guys

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
DavisV
League Member

Hey guys

Post by DavisV »

Hey guys! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Glad to see that NHRL is still alive. Hope everyone is doing great.
lepage71
League Administrator

Re: Hey guys

Post by lepage71 »

Hey Davis, nice to hear from you. I hope things are going well. Are you still overseas or back home again?
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

lepage71 wrote:Are you still overseas or back home again?
And when you coming racing again? lol/jk. But Seriously, Glad to hear from you, and hope everything is going well with ya. If you're not 'back home', I hope you're enjoying where you are.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

Im doing great, thanks guys. Yep, im back in the states. Bov I think i'm somewhere in your neck of the woods. I'm now stationed at McGuire AFB out here in Jersey, just east of Philly.. Moved out this way last August. Philly is pretty cool! I've been to a couple phillies games when STL came to town... I was at game 5 of the divison series where the my cards took the series lol. I even went back home and went to game 7 of the WS with my bro! An amazing night, i'll never forget it.

As far as, sim racing goes... I took a pretty big break from it. I didn't even have my wheel hooked up last year. I finally got that itch back to go racing lol. I started back up at iRacing a couple days ago. I'd be back to square one if I started back up here at NHRL... a rookie all over again lol.

Are you guys still using ventrillo? I'll have to re-download and pop in one of these nights.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Don't rub in the stuff about the Phillies! I forgot you were a STL fan! You're pretty close to me, but still a couple hour's drive away. You definately would not be a rookie again, lol. Trust me. You should run a few races some time this year, see if you get the itch again. I know it ain't IRacing, but it is free!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Heat is anlot easier than iracing you should be fine. Iracing is a scam save your money and come back :p
Welcome stateside btw
Bover needs a teamate anyways laughed out loud grover is never around and d3 went
Oversees to fly lol
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Grover is taking care of more important things. As for TTR, There is an announcement forthcoming, I just haven't gotten off my butt and wrote the press release yet.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

bover907 wrote:I know it ain't IRacing, but it is free!
You know it ain't iRacing when you still have hair left in your head after a race.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Hmmm TTR making changes, sounds interesting
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net