Paints for another game

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
mustangman759
League Member

Paints for another game

Post by mustangman759 »

Heres one I did from scratch (excluding template and logo) http://www.lfsforum.net/attachment.php? ... 1324586204
anyone can feel free to add. Just figured I would post up some of my recent works. Ill have to find some of them
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Hammer
League Member

Re: Paints for another game

Post by Hammer »

Not a bad looking car, simple yet flashy at the same time. I honestly appreciated the cars made without the color black. I seem to run into the problem of having black in 75% of the cars I make. After a while it just gets bland if you know what I mean. I guess black just goes with anything fine, idk. But really nice paint, whats the template look like?
In Reef we trust.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

hammer wrote:Not a bad looking car, simple yet flashy at the same time. I honestly appreciated the cars made without the color black. I seem to run into the problem of having black in 75% of the cars I make. After a while it just gets bland if you know what I mean. I guess black just goes with anything fine, idk. But really nice paint, whats the template look like?
i know what u mean hammer i try to stay a way from the black to but all ways find it way in there
that is a nice job mustang nice and simple and flashy like hammer said i give u a 10 on it :D ;)
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

thanks guys, I never got to finishing it completely.
well i was gonna finish it and all but I gotta run out...
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

hammer wrote:Not a bad looking car, simple yet flashy at the same time. I honestly appreciated the cars made without the color black. I seem to run into the problem of having black in 75% of the cars I make. After a while it just gets bland if you know what I mean. I guess black just goes with anything fine, idk. But really nice paint, whats the template look like?
templates arent the best. Alot of stretching and body lines.
http://ralph-dte.eu/files/2009/02/fzr_default.jpg

basically that with a mask