CTS Team Standings

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
lepage71
League Administrator

CTS Team Standings

Post by lepage71 »

We'd like to use the upcoming CTS Series to test our team standings idea. If this turns out to be interesting, then we'd launch an official team championship for CUP and NBS in 2012. As mentioned earlier, we're going to limit teams to 4 members. Once we get to CUP and NBS , we might allow exceptions depending on the allotment of drivers in each series. For a team to count, it must have a minimum of two members.

The team stuff is intended to be a fun complement to our main championship, the driver standings. As we go forward, please let us know if we need to register any new teams or add any drivers to existing teams. Check out the team listings and profiles on the website.
tjwild
League Member

Re: CTS Team Standings

Post by tjwild »

ok let me see if i got this right if only one drive from a team shows up can he still race or would he not be able to race
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

I'm interested.

@Tim - You can still race, you simply need 2 members present to score Team Points. Drivers Points are seperate.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

I'm interested. Just had to make sure i under stud it right we might have a 4th drive to add to the team im waiting on a reply from the person