Kyle Busch...

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
d3efan
League Administrator

Kyle Busch...

Post by d3efan »

is a douchebag.
Spike
League Member

Re: Kyle Busch...

Post by Spike »

... and finally Nascar did something about him :mrgreen :laughing
Glad he didn't injure or kill Ron Hornaday. Somebody needs to take him behind the garage and give him a beatin'
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

d3efan wrote:is a douchebag.
It took you this long to figure that out? :laughing

He needs to be fired from Gibbs and replaced by David Reutimann. They need to put someone with a personality in that car, and someone who'd make a better spokesman for M&M's too. Kyle is and always has been an assclown.

I bet he went home and beat his wife and kicked his dog too.... like the douchebag he is.
Grumpy
League Member

Post by Grumpy »

Not a Kyle Busch fan at all, glad to see NASCAR finally come down on him for his stupid behavior. Just guessing that the coach will have some hasrsh penalties for him as well.
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

even will power hates him :mrgreen
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

He can come to Bowman Gray Stadium !!!! Stunts like his keep the place packed week in and week out.They know how to make money off of it there,lol.Looks to me like the only drama a Cup race can offer right now is ,who will run out of gas next.3rd to last race in the "Chase" and the stands looked maybe 2/3 full.Thats some pretty boring stuff going on.Nobody wants to watch cars just run around in a circle for 3 or 4 hours,They are going to have to come up with something to put butts back in them seats.And I'm not buying the "bad economy" deal either,looks like NCAA Football and NFL football are packing them in pretty good still.There is no "bang for the buck" any more.I'd rather see a good old "triple header" every Sunday. 150 lap truck,200 lap Busch,250 lap cup,that's 600 laps of racing that wouldn't be boring.Get everybody there Friday for practice,qualify and practice on Saturday and race on Sunday.I would pay to see that !!!!
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I'm hoping the move to fuel injection will help take saving fuel out of the driver's hands. I am sick and tired of fuel mileage races. NASCAR is having more mileage races %-wise than the NHRL did during the Eagle-Keeper / efgordon days, lol.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

retroracer wrote:He can come to Bowman Gray Stadium !!!!
Yeah, he'd damn sure get his butt kicked over there and learn some respect...LOL :laughing

Imagine if he ever raced in a Sportsman race at BGS when Jimmy Johnson was running. Jimmy would have made Kyle wreck 5 times before he ever made a full lap, and made it all look like Kyle's fault. :meanlaughter
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

bover907 wrote:I'm hoping the move to fuel injection will help take saving fuel out of the driver's hands. I am sick and tired of fuel mileage races. NASCAR is having more mileage races %-wise than the NHRL did during the Eagle-Keeper / efgordon days, lol.
strategy is strategy. The drivers will push the car and engines and fuel limits as long as they can to save a overall time
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

Bubba wrote:
retroracer wrote:He can come to Bowman Gray Stadium !!!!
Yeah, he'd damn sure get his butt kicked over there and learn some respect...LOL :laughing

Imagine if he ever raced in a Sportsman race at BGS when Jimmy Johnson was running. Jimmy would have made Kyle wreck 5 times before he ever made a full lap, and made it all look like Kyle's fault. :meanlaughter
Yea ol' Jimmy would have shown him how it was done.Also to throw another perspective into the Kyle Busch incident,I talked to a guy today who is on Ryan Newmans over the wall crew and he mentioned this.We forget the other guys a driver drags down when something like this happens.Most of the teams pay a bonus at the end of the year to their employees,usually based on points finish,how much money you think those guys lost by taking such a points hit this weekend? Can't be good for team moral,maybe he will make up the difference for them out of his on pocket!! And the straight shooter Gibbs is makes me wonder how much more he will tolerate.
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

:cheers