Tentative CTS Schedule

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
lepage71
League Administrator

Tentative CTS Schedule

Post by lepage71 »

Hey everyone. We're likely using this schedule for the 2011 CTS Series. Once bover's new truck mod is finalized, we'll announce the series on the main website. We appreciate everyone's patience and recognize you're anxiously awaiting the next series. Since the new mod uses the existing CTS physics, you can start practicing based on this schedule. If you have any comments or questions, we'd be glad to hear your thoughts on the format.

As far as starting times, we've considered 10:00 PM Eastern, but after the lackluster attendance in WRS we no longer see that as the best option. However, we ARE going to be starting races earlier than in the past. In all future events, excluding late starts for TV conflicts, we're setting the grid no later than 10:45 PM Eastern. This ensures that each race will start around 10:50 and should save us 10-20 total minutes.
2011 cts schedule.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mustangman759
League Member

Re: Tentative CTS Schedule

Post by mustangman759 »

was just going to ask about this.
are we using nightmilwaukee? or is it some other one. and i noticed daytona start time is 11:30?
Last edited by mustangman759 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

mustangman759 wrote:and i noticed daytona start time is 11:30?
I would assume that that the league has taken particular countermeasures to a real life Sprint Cup race that night that could extend past the 10:45 starting time.

As for Milwaukee, I would say (hope) we'll be using a night track. Lepage seems to always pick night tracks when it is available. That said, I would just copy and paste the setups just in case.
In Reef we trust.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Easton wrote:
mustangman759 wrote:and i noticed daytona start time is 11:30?
I would assume that that the league has taken particular countermeasures to a real life Sprint Cup race that night that could extend past the 10:45 starting time.

As for Milwaukee, I would say (hope) we'll be using a night track. Lepage seems to always pick night tracks when it is available. That said, I would just copy and paste the setups just in case.
iirc night milwaukee has a mirror glitch in which it is red (online only).

And if there is a race in the way, just schedule a different date. Personally 11:30 start time is not appealing to me. Other than that, it looks good.
slipstream
Provisional Member

Post by slipstream »

Oh nice the races are on sat nights...that'll work!:) thought it was ginna be during the week with them times...can't wait!
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

[/quote]
iirc night milwaukee has a mirror glitch in which it is red (online only).[/quote]

Are you talking about the sky turning red, and this is happening with just the night track? If you could take a screenshot of this happening, I could forward it to the track maker to have him take a look at it. 8) While your at if could you do a quick test of the other Milwaukee online also? Much appreciated.

Dave
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

DaveO wrote: Are you talking about the sky turning red, and this is happening with just the night track? If you could take a screenshot of this happening, I could forward it to the track maker to have him take a look at it. 8) While your at if could you do a quick test of the other Milwaukee online also? Much appreciated.

Dave
Yes, the sky turns red in the mirror for both tracks. The message has been passed around the community, I was told Smoke was aware of it early on. (Its old news at this point). You can even find threads mentioning it throughout the community.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

DusterLag wrote:
DaveO wrote: Are you talking about the sky turning red, and this is happening with just the night track? If you could take a screenshot of this happening, I could forward it to the track maker to have him take a look at it. 8) While your at if could you do a quick test of the other Milwaukee online also? Much appreciated.

Dave
Yes, the sky turns red in the mirror for both tracks. The message has been passed around the community, I was told Smoke was aware of it early on. (Its old news at this point). You can even find threads mentioning it throughout the community.
That's weird he never mentioned it, and I talk to him on a regular basis. I checked the two places that Smoke checks on a normal basis and didn't see anything about it in his release threads. Might of been mentioned on some heat league oval sites, which I know he does not check on normally. Well as long as you know, that he is aware of this fact. I'll let this subject drop.

Thanks for the info!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

DaveO wrote:
DusterLag wrote:

Dave
That's weird he never mentioned it, and I talk to him on a regular basis. I checked the two places that Smoke checks on a normal basis and didn't see anything about it in his release threads. Might of been mentioned on some heat league oval sites, which I know he does not check on normally. Well as long as you know, that he is aware of this fact. I'll let this subject drop.

Thanks for the info!
I personally did not tell him, although I was told by two people that he knew (I believe it was around the time of the new Nashville fixed track). It could have easily been inaccurate information, It certainly cant hurt to tell him again I suppose. (I'm not sure its really worth a track release again, races just fine.)
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

where do you find milwaukee mile track
Kyle
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

http://speedsims.net/htracks_index.html

under the "by Smoke" column.
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

thanks
Kyle
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

kool i got the tracks and im back for sure see u all on the track
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Hey guys, obviously most of you've seen bover's message about the flooding evacuation. Most of the dates for this schedule are likely to be pushed back, so stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

with the set ups from CTS to the new mode will there haft to be big changes made in the setup or would it stay the same ones it is made in the setup i was just wondering on how much changed i would haft to do to my setups
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

You won't need to make changes. Our current CTS setups will be interchangeable with the new mod.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

lepage71 wrote:You won't need to make changes. Our current CTS setups will be interchangeable with the new mod.
1. Any engine updates? (hp etc.)
2. Are the physics to the suspension exactly the same, or are there small adjustments such as wheel base etc.?
3. Attachable missilies? :mrgreen
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

No, yes, maybe.
BlackKnight
League Member

Post by BlackKnight »

where do we sign up?