LOADIN issues??????

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
outlaw
Forum Member

LOADIN issues??????

Post by outlaw »

trying loading ICH MOd can get into the main portion of the game and select a car, can't download any track into ICH or when I hit select in single race I get an error msg and kicks me out of the game even under multiplayer, can't find the server name or anything.... how do you suppose to pratice when you can't get into the ICH mod to try.....getting mad its way to hard to do anything in nascar heat, use to be easy to play, now it seems too hard.... can somebody help me PLEASE??????

Bill Outlaw Heidleberg
wheide1823@aol.com
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: LOADIN issues??????

Post by bmxtwins »

1stly, this belongs on Technical Support.

2ndly, you need to install the tracks to your games run or data folder and then launch the game. 2ndly the server ip is posted or you can go to heatfinder.net
DusterLag
League Member

Re: LOADIN issues??????

Post by DusterLag »

outlaw wrote:trying loading ICH MOd can get into the main portion of the game and select a car, can't download any track into ICH or when I hit select in single race I get an error msg and kicks me out of the game even under multiplayer, can't find the server name or anything.... how do you suppose to pratice when you can't get into the ICH mod to try.....getting mad its way to hard to do anything in nascar heat, use to be easy to play, now it seems too hard.... can somebody help me PLEASE??????

Bill Outlaw Heidleberg
wheide1823@aol.com
There is a fairly simple setup guide here...
http://www.heatfinder.net/guides.php?c=nhse2

Most of your questions are covered there.

It sounds like you made some mistakes during your install, it may be best to start over, deleting heat and its mods and trying again.

If you don't want to do that you can also post the log file here, it is the only way we can help you figure out what the actual issue it.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver