New paint for next season

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
Ramrock47
League Member

New paint for next season

Post by Ramrock47 »

Lookin for new paint schemes for 2011,...Cup and nbs,...heres my thougts,..main sponser,..Venom energy drink,..paint the car the same collor as the bottle,..red on front then fade to a darker red then fade to even darker red to black at the rear,.put the snake eye on the hood like it shows on the bottle and maybe a snake down the side of the car,.. and add smaller sponsers as you see fit,..thats for the cup car,..and for the nbs car,..all of the above exsept the collors will be purple in sted of red,.. for the low carb energy drink,...can anyone out there tackle that.???????
Ramrock47
mustangman759
League Member

Re: New paint for next season

Post by mustangman759 »

probably should state wheter dodge, ford, chevy toyota
there is also a very hi quality logo at brandsoftheworld.com if anyones interested . i also have it in PSD version just ask if psd version is needed. ill do it if no one else wants to take it as im quite stumped for ideas tbh
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Chevrolet of corse..lol.. 8)
Ramrock47
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Ramrock47 wrote:Lookin for new paint schemes for 2011,...Cup and nbs,...heres my thougts,..main sponser,..Venom energy drink,..paint the car the same collor as the bottle,..red on front then fade to a darker red then fade to even darker red to black at the rear,.put the snake eye on the hood like it shows on the bottle and maybe a snake down the side of the car,.. and add smaller sponsers as you see fit,..thats for the cup car,..and for the nbs car,..all of the above exsept the collors will be purple in sted of red,.. for the low carb energy drink,...can anyone out there tackle that.???????
Scratch that main paint description,.at a closer look at the bottle it would be red at the front and fade to black at the back of the fenders and front of the doors some where in there and then be black all the way back to the rear,..a better way to explain what I,m picturing in my mined is to take the vemom energy drink bottle and lay it on its side and put it next to a 1:25 scale modle car,..transfer those colors over to the car for the main color,..the hood mite be a little tricky to do with the logo on the red but the quarter panles would be easy,..on the cup car you would put the Black Mamba with the snake eye logo and on the nbs car the Mojave Rattler with the snake eye,..just trying to explain what I'm picturing in my head.
Ramrock47
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

this sounds more like something for bover or reef
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »