Putting faces to the guys we race with

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.
Ramrock47
League Member

Putting faces to the guys we race with

Post by Ramrock47 »

I have an idea,or a suggestion here,..how about if there was a thred where we could post our pictures on the forum, that way we could put a face to the driver we are racing with or put a face to the person we are talking to on vent,.. I think thats a good idea,..what do you all think about that? Come on guys dont be shy,..lol ...I'll be the first one to post. Give us your best NHRL pic,..of yourself. Not Alf or a wolky or elvirea or anything like that,,.A pic of you. Just a suggestion.
Ramrock47
groverhardt
League Member

Re: Putting faces to the guys we race with

Post by groverhardt »

I know some of these guys, and I don't want to see their picture. :meanlaughter Lepage races nude, and Skoty only wheres a thong.
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

groverhardt wrote:I know some of these guys, and I don't want to see their picture. :meanlaughter Lepage races nude, and Skoty only wheres a thong.
With that being said.....

In Reef we trust.
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

LMFAO,.. :laughing :laughing :laughing Thats funny guys,..no,.I mean pics like the game line up shows at the start of a race,...you know,..just the head and shoulders shot,..lol
Ramrock47
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

i been trying to pics in for that and have no ide how to i know theres a way to do it becoulse we used to put fun faces in the games
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

To put a pic in the game for the line up, it needs to be a certain size, 66x94 pixels. The one important thing is to be sure to flip the image upside down. Just do an Image/ flip in whatever paint program you use. Don't ask me why it needs to be that way but it does. Also make sure it is a .tga file. Name it whatever your racename is. Place it in your mod folders.

Here is an example:
filename is reef.tga

ps. if you would like to use this for mine, plz resave it as a tga file, I had to convert it to a jpg for illustration purposes.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

groverhardt wrote:I know some of these guys, and I don't want to see their picture. :meanlaughter Lepage races nude, and Skoty only wheres a thong.
:? id guess that the thong says NHRL on it to :laughing
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net