New Race Year Suggestions

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.
Petty43
League Member

New Race Year Suggestions

Post by Petty43 »

I've noticed that there has always been issues every year with bad tex files. Not sure why this is. I have never had a bad tex file to my knowledge. So here is my suggestion. Every year since i have raced at NHRL at the end of that season i will move all that years tex files into a new folder and rename the folder to that particular year. EX: 2009 NBS Tex Files Folder, and so on. I don't keep old tex files in my folder. I don't delete them i move them into a folder. Every year at NHRL you must upload your tex file that you will be using for that year. So in this drivers opinion it makes no sense to have 1000 tex files when you are only going to have a handful for that year in your Heat Folder. :thumbsup
tjwild
League Member

Re: New Race Year Suggestions

Post by tjwild »

i do the about the same thing to i take out every car at the end of the season and out them in another folder or i trash them
i found it better for me to do it that way so i don,t have problems finding the one bad file
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I do the same thing.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

I do pretty much the same thing, but I make replay mods. All the tex files for the replays so no-one is red
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

I haven't change moved or anything of mine since 2004 :shocked
Kyle
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

if it works, don't fix it. he he
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

I don't care much, and see some red cars sometimes. And, I don't repost my text I ran last year just to get the penalty. Actually after everyone downloads all the new ones, and I don't hear any issues, then I download them. Kind of like when I ran ME while everyone complained about XP, and run XP now while everyone complains about the new os's. :meanlaughter