Just signed up

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
Polaris
Provisional Member

Just signed up

Post by Polaris »

I am the newbie here, so as soon as I get my Nascar Heat installed I am hoping to get racing with you guys. It has been a while so I will need some practice. ;) . Looking froward to go racing again. :D
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Re: Just signed up

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Welcome Polaris! You'll want to get a link to the heatfinder.net site on your desktop so that you can periodically check it to see when other drivers are in the server practicing.You can also post a time in this forum when your looking to practice,as we check that too! Glad to have you join us! :mrgreen
Polaris
Provisional Member

Post by Polaris »

Thanks for the info. Just installed everythientng and I am having some problems getting going. Momo wheel not working in the game and need to set up ventilo.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

if you had Momo already installed, before you installed nascar heat essentials,Try uninstalling the momo ,and reinstall it.There is a an updated driver at logitech site that u might want to get,if you haven't already.Make sure u follow the instructions exactly for installing the momo.If u have any problems,
just ask ,and we'll be happy to help. :mrgreen .Once u get ventrilo up and running,maybe one of us can walk u thru to help get the momo up and running correctly. :mrgreen
Polaris
Provisional Member

Post by Polaris »

Thanks Speedy. Got the MOMO working just need to adjust everything. As far as Vent goes I downloaded it but I am having trouble finding the set up info on the site for it. Did some practicing last nite, boy am I rusty LOL....
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

The vent info is here on the forum. Once you get into the approved members group.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Bmxtwins wrote:The vent info is here on the forum. Once you get into the approved members group.
Which will be approved upon your completing and passing a mandatory driver testing session, given to you by an NHRL Admin. Once you feel you are ready, contact an Admin and schedule at time for this,or better yet, just keep an eye out for other NHRL drivers /members @ http://www.heatfinder.net/and join practice sessions on NHRL's server .