Some suggestions

General discussion, feedback, or ideas about improving the league.
Hammer
League Member

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Hammer »

CTS the same time as last season? Ouch man....that's just too much of a layoff. Its no doubt the summer months is when people want to enjoy themselves with things other than video games, but for many racers this is the league they have the most fun racing in and put at the top of their Heat priority list per say.

With Bover's new mod still up in the air, if anything the CTS season should start in August/September. Run a ten race season, with three of the lowest point totals being dropped. So instead of six races counting for a driver it will be seven. A complete change in what is normally done regarding dropped races, but it will take pressure of competitors who do miss a race, have a bad race, or suffer an untimely disconnect.

Whatever the amount of races is, if the CTS season starts in August/September (like wrs last year) it should then end in October or November. It would still allow time for Bover's new mod (and extra time for him to complete it) to be run even with a holiday break, while still starting up the regular Cup and Nbs seasons near their regular dates. Thus we'll be doing more racing, while still getting monthly breaks, and Bover will have time to work.
In Reef we trust.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

I approve
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

Any updates of future plans?
In Reef we trust.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

hammer wrote:Any updates of future plans?
Coming soon to a theatre near you
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Do not despair, we'll be announcing some plans soon. We'll be hosting a pair of special races, either later this month or in August. And yes, one of them is another Derby event. :twisted Shortly after that, the CTS Series would likely begin. In the meantime, look for a new series of polls. I think we need to make some format changes for next season, but to be sure, it will be in the name of improvement.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

lepage71 wrote:Do not despair, we'll be announcing some plans soon. We'll be hosting a pair of special races, either later this month or in August. And yes, one of them is another Derby event. :twisted Shortly after that, the CTS Series would likely begin. In the meantime, look for a new series of polls. I think we need to make some format changes for next season, but to be sure, it will be in the name of improvement.
Check your pm's lp. 8)
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Good things come to those who wait. 8)

As for an update, I've just come back from the Derby race site and things are looking very good. The portable hospital has been set up and temporary staff are being organized. "Hit me" bumper stickers have been printed. Details to come...
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

lepage71 wrote:Good things come to those who wait. 8)

As for an update, I've just come back from the Derby race site and things are looking very good. The portable hospital has been set up and temporary staff are being organized. "Hit me" bumper stickers have been printed. Details to come...
lol
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Grumpy
League Member

Post by Grumpy »

DusterLag wrote:
lepage71 wrote:Good things come to those who wait. 8)

lol
I'm ready to hit someone and not feel bad about it :meanlaughter :meanlaughter
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

so lively here
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

I have heard rumors that we may see a schedule soon...

I know I'm ready for some :bluecar :redcar :yellowcar :pinkcar :crash :yellowcar :redcar :bluecar :redcar
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Any chance of starting the cup and nbs seasons with daytona (wouldnt mind seeing the duels or a sprint unlimited tbh) Just an idea