CTS IndyRC

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
DaveO
League Member

CTS IndyRC

Post by DaveO »

RACE RESULTS

Track: IndyRC T
Laps: 28
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: Medium
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 983 DaveO 44:05.706 90.865 28
2 221 Mustangman +1:09.3 92.655 0
3 125 Bmxtwins +1:09.5 91.984 0
4 302 Rookiesrock +1:11.5 92.503 0
5 77 T-bone +1L 93.532 0
6 702 Hammer +1L 92.993 0
7 501 DusterLag +1L 94.370 0
8 87 JB0007 +2L 96.229 0
9 100 Grumpy +2L 97.249 0
10 988 cruisectrl +2L 94.360 0
11 719 CKA19 +2L 96.299 0
12 992 BlackKnight +2L 97.852 0
13 379 Breeze DNF 97.790 0
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
lepage71
League Administrator

Re: CTS IndyRC

Post by lepage71 »

Looks like Dave gave no quarter! Does anyone have the results.txt file (before copy-paste)?
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Everything looks ok?
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

We need the actual file.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

results
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Thanks.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Indeed it was a good race. Great win Dave. My race could have gone better but the aggressive teamsters got me while minding my own business. I don't understand how to explain not to put other drivers in compromising positions except to say I'll race you how you race me and we'll see. I had 2nd wrapped up if I wasn't taken out. :p
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Does anyone have a copy of the replay?
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Replays on the file thingie.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

lepage71 wrote:Does anyone have a copy of the replay?
Sorry, I couldn't respond to your pm earlier regarding uploading a replay. My replay is in a pm to you also now...
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Rookiesrock wrote:Indeed it was a good race. Great win Dave. My race could have gone better but the aggressive teamsters got me while minding my own business. I don't understand how to explain not to put other drivers in compromising positions except to say I'll race you how you race me and we'll see. I had 2nd wrapped up if I wasn't taken out. :p
So like hammer we should all intentionally run into everyone's car then? On vent hammer even said he did it because bmx was driving childish (not sure what bmx did)
Our incident appeared mutual on my end, you were turning right entering a left turn...
I wouldnt take anyone out on purpose especially when they have not done it to me, If admins find me at fault then ill accept it.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

mustangman759 wrote:
Rookiesrock wrote:Indeed it was a good race. Great win Dave. My race could have gone better but the aggressive teamsters got me while minding my own business. I don't understand how to explain not to put other drivers in compromising positions except to say I'll race you how you race me and we'll see. I had 2nd wrapped up if I wasn't taken out. :p
So like hammer we should all intentionally run into everyone's car then? On vent hammer even said he did it because bmx was driving childish (not sure what bmx did)
Our incident appeared mutual on my end, you were turning right entering a left turn...
I wouldnt take anyone out on purpose especially when they have not done it to me, If admins find me at fault then ill accept it.
Do you hear Rookie saying anything about taken someone out? He said and I'll quote him, he's writing just like how Kyle would, when he's ticked off.. He said. I'll race you how you race me
Rookie, has been around the block racing longer then I have.. He does a lot of good with helping drivers out.. Heck I practiced with him for about 2.5 hours the other day, and he was great with pitching in and helping others out. He's upset that he was taken out of a race, to where he stood a good chance of finishing in a good position.. That's it.. He would never intentionally come after someone!!! :twisted He's just frustrated, that's all.

Now about he said this, and all the other b/s, instead of dragging it out onto a public forum, if you have a complaint take it up in private with one of the admins.. I've listened to some crazy stuff the last few weeks on vent, and most of the time, I just let it roll off my back. But when I have to come on here and see this crap, it kinda ruins the fun, for myself and I'm sure for others. Take the dirty laundry, and air it in private, with an admin or with whoever you have a problem with. :twisted
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

mustangman759 wrote: So like hammer we should all intentionally run into everyone's car then? On vent hammer even said he did it because bmx was driving childish (not sure what bmx did)
I never said anything like that you little wanker. I was on vent for a total of 2 minutes after the race trying to catch rookie. Hopefully the three others on vent were paying attention to what was actually a normal conversation and can confirm I never said anything like that. I was running on a failed strategy with 13 lap tires just trying to get out of the way, like I told your brother. Of course he immediately instigated an argument after the race with his moronic trash talk and constant PM spam in the lobby.

But yet BMX was driving childish huh? How exactly was I supposed to know that? I'm trying to remember when me and him were actually racing each other in a competitive battle. Oh yeah that's right....it never happened. Me and him, and pretty much everyone else compared to me, were in different zip codes during this race. Yet I sit here still trying to figure where you factor into anything that happened between me and BMX. Your name's Mustangman right, so how does this even concern you in anyway? I'll answer that for you; it doesn't in anyway. In fact me and BMX have not said anything to each other since after the race and have gone on our merry way, or at least I hope he did. So why even bother bringing it up?

I just can't believe you would actually go around and flat out lie about something that doesn't involve you. What exactly is your problem? Nobody else that plays heat in any league trash talks, instigates, and spews shit like yourself. Sounds like you need something better to do. Find a hobby, or better yet, get a job.
In Reef we trust.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Mustang you should watch the replay before you accuse someone of something like that. :twisted As Hammer stated we were all in different zip codes. Only once during the entire race, was Hammer near BMX, and BMX passed right by Hammer on the straight. And Hammer is correct he was not on vent during the race. Only for two minutes after the race... Hammer your fine man.. You need someone to back you up, give me a shout. ;)

@ Hammer, been enjoying our little competition we've been having between the two of us each week... ;) And I would like to finish this series with both of us racing each other like we have been the entire series, with respect, and having a blast. Good lucky buddy with the next 4 events. Finish this series with class and dignity my friend.. Keep racing me clean, and hard just like you have been, and good luck buddy!! :mrgreen
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

It really isnt a big deal guys. Hammer and i had some discussion. I was a bit upsett and just said i didnt appreciate the damage. Admins will take it from here.

@rookie i never touched your car so please frel free to race me how i raced you.
@dave there was contact, causing me some wheel damage.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

instigates, and spews shit like yourself. Sounds like you need something better to do. Find a hobby, or better yet, get a job.
Ok
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Thank you for the replays.

Dave is very correct, issues should be presented/aired privately with the administrators (rules III-A 1 and III-A 4). On a side note, thank you to the drivers who started at the back, following the rules properly. As well to anyone who issued reminders.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Yep, just remember the good ole III-A.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Since you brought it up, lets discuss it. Rule III-A includes
Competitors should minimize disturbances during league events.
Last week everyone in vent had to hear BMX discuss his suspension and all his conspiracy theories with the league admins. Weeks before that everyone in vent had to listen to BMX and Mustangs opinions of other drivers abilities. Saturday night I had to listen to BMX and Mustang describe Hammers and My driving as overly aggressive. No member should have to put up with these remarks specially during a race. I am tired of it.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Rookiesrock wrote:
Since you brought it up, lets discuss it. Rule III-A includes
Competitors should minimize disturbances during league events.
Last week everyone in vent had to hear BMX discuss his suspension and all his conspiracy theories with the league admins. Weeks before that everyone in vent had to listen to BMX and Mustangs opinions of other drivers abilities. Saturday night I had to listen to BMX and Mustang describe Hammers and My driving as overly aggressive. No member should have to put up with these remarks specially during a race. I am tired of it.
i mean, i wasnt even on vent last night at all. But if you wanna play the rules game, i believe all complaints about other drivers are supposed to be adressed to the admins in PM's and not in public. Hell i lost track of this argument a few posts ago. Carry on while i go and get some popcorn.