Loging in

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Loging in

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Hey guys everytime I login and check the box that says login automaticly everytime I have to LOGIN EVERYTIME or if I check a post and exit out to the board, I have to login again. My view in the control panel it says prosilver but its not. I have cleaned my system, defraged wiped free space...all that but to no avail. Any ideas?
DusterLag
League Member

Re: Loging in

Post by DusterLag »

Have you tried deleting all cookies for the nascarheatracingleague.com and nhrl.net domains?
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

its possible that Your browser is set to not accept cookies. or You may need to delete cookies and restart computer.Or.... another program, like a utility application ,has a setting thats checked to on,that deletes your cookies.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

yup deleted all cookies. I havent added any new programs or anything like that. This has been going on for about 2-3 months now. I have prosilver and subsilver2 as board views. Not too sure maybe I need to dig a little more.

Thanks for the quick responce
Jess 96
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I can tell you this. If you go the the league site, via nhrl.net, always use nhrl.net. If you access the site via nascarheatracingleague.com, always log on via nascarheatracingleague.com. Don't switch back and forth, because that can sometimes cause problems. It sounds like your browser is set to not accept cookies, since it's a cookie that stores your login.

Same holds true for a lot of sites you log on to, or something like tvguide.com, where you enter your zipcode and select your cable or satellite provider. The site then stores a cookie on your computer, to tell it that info every time you visit. If something like that also doesn't keep your info, then you have cookies turned off.

consequently, defraging your hard drive, and things like that have no effect on your browser behavior.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image