Atlanta

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
tjwild
League Member

Atlanta

Post by tjwild »

ok im up set why was my pit guys not showing up during the race
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Atlanta

Post by bover907 »

some things that cause it are not getting aligned right in the stall, or missing the line into the pit road.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

is it a computer thing or the game its self ?
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

tjwild wrote:is it a computer thing or the game its self ?
The things bover said...

- Missing Your Stall
- Missing Pit Road Entry Line

are driver error.

Are you sure your not doing one of these things? If your not then you have a game issue going on.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

i went in across the line and went down the the pit road and the pit guys was there they didn't show up so more then likely its my game because i slowed up when i new i was getting close to my stall ill just in stall every thing and see what happens
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

tjwild wrote:i went in across the line and went down the the pit road and the pit guys was there they didn't show up so more then likely its my game because i slowed up when i new i was getting close to my stall ill just in stall every thing and see what happens

did you touch the grass at all when entering the pits?
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

Bmxtwins wrote:
tjwild wrote:i went in across the line and went down the the pit road and the pit guys was there they didn't show up so more then likely its my game because i slowed up when i new i was getting close to my stall ill just in stall every thing and see what happens

did you touch the grass at all when entering the pits?

nope sure didn't
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

its just got to be my game because im the only one that it happen to during the race it just dis-points me because i had grate setup and some thing like that had to happen but im sure it happens to us all at one time or another i just want to fix it so it don't happen again to me or any one else so i thought i better bring it up but i do thank u all for helping me out duster and bover thanks for in forming on that about the line and missing pit stall i wish it was that that would happen to me so i could be at my own fault about it i would fill lot better know it if it was

again thanks for the in put see u all at the next race

thanks wild child
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

You say your guys were there, but didnt show up? Do they disappear while on pit road?

Some other ideas...

Is pit road speed being enforced on your truck? Meaning if you put the throttle down does it keep you at pit speed (ex 55mph at Atlanta)?

Has this occurred in other mods beyond NHRLTS?
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

when i went down the pit lane they was not there but after i got way up they showed up it keep speed at 55
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

tjwild wrote:when i went down the pit lane they was not there but after i got way up they showed up it keep speed at 55
What exactly do you mean by "way up"?

If you stop in your stall do you receive service regardless of if your crew if there or not? or have you not tried this?

I ask because I'm wondering if it is a graphics issue, something going wrong with the graphics trying to display your pit crew, that being said if you were to stop properly in the box and still receive service then it would be a graphic rendering or processing issue.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

ok there was truck in front of the pit stall that should been mine the truck was transparent and there was no pit crew ok i got about 5 to 6 pit up and the pit crew showed up where it should been in front of the truck
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Have you tried to pit after the race? go to garage, hit test, drive around the track, come back on pit road, and pit. See if your crew is there and comes out.

You didn't mention, did this just happen once, or did it repeat on a second go. Also, remember you have to lock your brake in the right spot in your stall for the crew to come out. If your brake wasn't fully applied, maybe that caused it. Check your contoller options screen and ensure you're getting 100% brake when you press the brake all the way down.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

that was the first time it ever happen and they showed up when i tried it off line they was all way there when before i got to the pit stall before i could see them when i came up to the pit stall before but for some reason they was there that race i didn't go in my stall for because they was there so i thought i might been little father down but as i passed it up and got about 5 or 6 stall down they showed up it is possible that i might just over looked them but when i got to thinking about the truck that was transparent then i relies i didn't that's when the pit crew showed but i was slowed up for it so i don't see how i could even miss them but i re staled the game and the mods so hopefully this don't happen again after u said some thing about it might be the game missed up i just went and in re stalled the game and mod last night and every thing was fine off line
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

dont forget in order to get your pit guys to pit the truck or car you must push the brake ALL the way to the floor for them to pit the vehicle.

Jess 96