Tentative CTS Schedule

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
mustangman759
League Member

Re: Tentative CTS Schedule

Post by mustangman759 »

Rookiesrock wrote:Mustangman wrote,
And if you look at the WRS series it did not work out as well as a normal series.
Are you saying that the current WRS champion might not be champion if the schedule was different?
possibly
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

When you play poker, You play the hand you're dealt. No sense bitching about it. It doesn't change the cards you get.

Same case here, Given a set of circumstances, lp came up with what he thought was the best plan he could. No set of plans is going to satisfy everyone.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

mustangman759 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
mustangman759 wrote:well I hate the idea... Jamming races into a "4 week" schedule is not welcoming to rookies which is what the CTS series is intended for. Is it not?
To hear tell it, it sounds like you hate everything you can't control...lol :laughing
hahaha, just my opinion. And if you look at the WRS series it did not work out as well as a normal series. But heck I will race nevertheless. We just have bad storm timing to blame.
Well, that really stinks!How unfair of Lepage to schedule a race without checking weather updates for bad storms in your area! :laughing
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

SpeedyExiter wrote:
mustangman759 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
mustangman759 wrote:well I hate the idea... Jamming races into a "4 week" schedule is not welcoming to rookies which is what the CTS series is intended for. Is it not?
To hear tell it, it sounds like you hate everything you can't control...lol :laughing
hahaha, just my opinion. And if you look at the WRS series it did not work out as well as a normal series. But heck I will race nevertheless. We just have bad storm timing to blame.
Well, that really stinks!How unfair of Lepage to schedule a race without checking weather updates for bad storms in your area! :laughing
bover=house flooded
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Excuse me then , I thought you were referring to one of the nights you and bmx had a bad connection cause a storm came in,,My bad!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

I like our schedule. I think it's great.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

SpeedyExiter wrote:Excuse me then , I thought you were referring to one of the nights you and bmx had a bad connection cause a storm came in,,My bad!
np.
As do I LP, the tracks are good (except Phoenix that track sucks and I hate it)
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

lepage71 wrote:I like our schedule. I think it's great.
:aliencheers =D> =D> =D> :fan :fan :happy3 :kumbaya3 :panicking :panicking :rollinglaughing3 :rollinglaughing2 :rollinglaughing :oldman :spinningupdsidedown :spinningupdsidedown :yippee :trafficlight
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Woh whats up with this 2 nights a week thing?
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

bover907 wrote:When you play poker, You play the hand you're dealt. No sense bitching about it. It doesn't change the cards you get.

Same case here, Given a set of circumstances, lp came up with what he thought was the best plan he could. No set of plans is going to satisfy everyone.
lepage71 wrote:Yes, it's a little different, but I think it'll work out. Obviously, the holidays and the start of 2012 compress things a bit. We didn't anticipate starting CTS this late, but we just have to deal with each situation as it comes about. I should mention, we run on Fridays and Saturdays the rest of the year, so this isn't exactly a radical change. Let's just get back to racing again. 8)
These two post should have ended any complaints about the scheduling. As the bold print reads, we already race two nights a week with NBS and CUP, even at different tracks at times. Four of those such weekends it what was done to get this season fully completed in a timely manner. Complaints won't only change zero, but they are unwarranted as well.
In Reef we trust.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Hammer wrote:
bover907 wrote:When you play poker, You play the hand you're dealt. No sense bitching about it. It doesn't change the cards you get.

lepage71 wrote:Yes, it's a little different, but I think it'll work out. Obviously, the holidays and the start of 2012 compress things a bit. We didn't anticipate starting CTS this late, but we just have to deal with each situation as it comes about. I should mention, we run on Fridays and Saturdays the rest of the year, so this isn't exactly a radical change. Let's just get back to racing again. 8)
These two post should have ended any complaints about the scheduling. As the bold print reads, we already race two nights a week with NBS and CUP, even at different tracks at times. Four of those such weekends it what was done to get this season fully completed in a timely manner. Complaints won't only change zero, but they are unwarranted as well.
This was an inquiry not a complaint.
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

In Reef we trust.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Bmxtwins wrote:Woh whats up with this 2 nights a week thing?
It's a good idea we thought of. :kumbaya3
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Always a good read...the forums. Good luck this year guys to whomever wins 'em. My stuff just left Alabama today and will take about 5-6 weeks to get here. Sigh. But, I will be keeping up with the events. Again, gl boys hwgooooooooooo!
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

d3efan wrote:Always a good read...the forums. Good luck this year guys to whomever wins 'em. My stuff just left Alabama today and will take about 5-6 weeks to get here. Sigh. But, I will be keeping up with the events. Again, gl boys hwgooooooooooo!
5-6 weeks. They should be taking NHRL into full account!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

cya for the cup and nbs season then dan, good luck for now :)
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Hey guys I was wondering about the schedule. I see the tracks listed but as you know everyone has _SP,_T,_NW. My question is: Are we using one of those tracks or are we sticking to the original? In which case you would need to have the cd for the original.. Doesnt bother me either way just figured I would mention it. I read all the post but didnt see any clearification on this. ;)

Thanks
Jess 96
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

jesse rathbun wrote:Hey guys I was wondering about the schedule. I see the tracks listed but as you know everyone has _SP,_T,_NW. My question is: Are we using one of those tracks or are we sticking to the original? In which case you would need to have the cd for the original.. Doesnt bother me either way just figured I would mention it. I read all the post but didnt see any clearification on this. ;)

Thanks
Jess 96
We are racing tracks as listed on the schedule, meaning yes we are running originals (from the cd) with the exception of Milwaukee_Mile. :)
http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/s ... 6&series=3
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver