NHRL server

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

NHRL server

Post by SpeedyExiter »

An " Amber Alert" has been issued for a missing server. Description is as follows :1 NHRL server, Last seen sometime last week displayed
in the Heatfinder.net server list. Anyone knowing the whereabouts of said server please contact us.TY

sidenote to all NHRL members: when server is located and redisplayed in Heatfinder.net server list, please make an extra effort to visit it more often, using this valuable time available before the upcoming league events begin ,to get plenty of practice, revise setups ,or get setup help from our more experienced and remarkably ,helpful members. or even stop in just to BS and get some SEAT TIME! yeah boy! I will be in , around , or somewhere near the server,once it has been
located, for the next week or 2 , beginning Today! :bike :redcar :pinkcar :bluecar :bluecar :bluecar :yellowcar :yellowcar :yellowcar
DusterLag
League Member

Re: NHRL server

Post by DusterLag »

Last Live: October 29, 2011 11:35pm EDT
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Thanks for the notice, the server's back online. Also, we appreciate everyone's patience heading into the next season. I know a lot of you out there are anxiously awaiting an announcement for CTS and the new year. Assuredly, we'll be back to racing soon, we promise! In the meantime, if you haven't already, make sure you request your account for the website login system. You'll need it to participate in future series

:dancingbanana3 :dancingbanana4 :dancingbanana5
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Your welcome , Lepage! BTW, I searched every inch of the alert ,and unfortunately didn't see any type of attachment.So, I'm afraid you won't be receiving any
type of reward for your find.But you do get the "quick response' award! (you all could probably do without my excess brand of senseless humor, but I just can't help myself,especially when I find myself gettting bored .Besides, all of my psychiatrist's , well almost all of them, said its good for my treatment.Now if I could only convince them to allow me more than just my right index finger to be free from this straight-jacket, so I could type a tad bit faster.............) :ezboardohwell :mrgreen