CTS Talladega

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Rookiesrock
League Member

CTS Talladega

Post by Rookiesrock »

Replay link

RACE RESULTS

Track: Talladega
Laps: 56
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: Medium
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 333 Rookiesrock 49:14.325 48.924 32
2 922 Hammer +0.152 48.810 0
3 871 lepage71 +0.156 48.931 5
4 252 d3efan +0.376 48.808 1
5 753 bover907 +4.942 48.902 0
6 155 Reef +44.241 48.943 14
7 992 BlackKnight +1L 48.981 0
8 24 FFS_MrMet +1L 49.031 0
9 579 Speedyexite +1L 48.994 3
10 50 Grove +1L 49.551 0
11 707 Grumpy +2L 48.623 0
12 247 Ramrock47 +2L 50.131 0
13 208 SRM_BULLET DNF 49.886 0
14 43 Redimuss DNF 49.071 0
15 20 PParady DNF 48.797 0
Hammer
League Member

Re: CTS Talladega

Post by Hammer »

rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
In Reef we trust.
SRM_BULLET
League Member

Post by SRM_BULLET »

congradulations rookie
DSSProdDirector
Provisional Member

Post by DSSProdDirector »

For me starting 15th and finishing 8th is the best i can do in this league.Very well challenged as i will be here for a long time.
__|
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

way to go Rookie,..great job. And I feel I need to apologize to Grove for takin him out ,.. :( I am sorry Grove for clipping your right rear fender and turning you around,..heres what happened,..I ended up on the high side of the track,.I tried to get down as quick as I could ,.my spotter said clear and I went down to get in line but I wasnt clear,..Grove was there so I went back up the track to keep from wrecking Grove and SRM_BULLET tried to bonzie between us and taped my left rear fender whitch turned me into groves right rear fender and thats what started the hole damb thing,...and there it is,.take a look at the reply,..that tells it all. And I think there was a little bit of warp involved in that.
Ramrock47
Grumpy
League Member

Post by Grumpy »

Congrats Rookiesrock!!!
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
SRM_BULLET
League Member

Post by SRM_BULLET »

Ramrock47 wrote:way to go Rookie,..great job. And I feel I need to apologize to Grove for takin him out ,.. :( I am sorry Grove for clipping your right rear fender and turning you around,..heres what happened,..I ended up on the high side of the track,.I tried to get down as quick as I could ,.my spotter said clear and I went down to get in line but I wasnt clear,..Grove was there so I went back up the track to keep from wrecking Grove and SRM_BULLET tried to bonzie between us and taped my left rear fender whitch turned me into groves right rear fender and thats what started the hole damb thing,...and there it is,.take a look at the reply,..that tells it all. And I think there was a little bit of warp involved in that.

i apoligize to ram.... i should have been more patiant. and yes i did warp a little bit so for that i apoligize for that too.
BlackKnight
League Member

Post by BlackKnight »

congrats Rookie nice win.as for B.K. Racing it was a good finish, after qualifying in the 11th spot and then working my way up as far as 2nd and to finish in the 7th spot it turned out to be a great race for the BKR Team.....It goes to show that all of our hard work while we were away has started to show and maybe next year we can get alot more top 10's and top 5's and if we are succesful enough maybe our first win in this league.....But for right now we'er concintrating on good finishes and clean racing ........... thanks to all my fellow drivers,admins and friends for thier time and understanding as we adjusted and honed our skills and look forward to the next cup and nbs seasons to start..................Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black Knight (ceo)BK RACING
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Exciting CTS season that came down to the last race. Cool indeed! Fitting that all four point contenders finished top 4 @ Tally.
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Ramrock47 wrote:way to go Rookie,..great job. And I feel I need to apologize to Grove for takin him out ,.. :( I am sorry Grove for clipping your right rear fender and turning you around,..heres what happened,..I ended up on the high side of the track,.I tried to get down as quick as I could ,.my spotter said clear and I went down to get in line but I wasnt clear,..Grove was there so I went back up the track to keep from wrecking Grove and SRM_BULLET tried to bonzie between us and taped my left rear fender whitch turned me into groves right rear fender and thats what started the hole damb thing,...and there it is,.take a look at the reply,..that tells it all. And I think there was a little bit of warp involved in that.
I need to ad that Redimuss and FFS_MrMet wheir also involed in that incident,..I Apologize for what happened guys.
Ramrock47
DSSProdDirector
Provisional Member

Post by DSSProdDirector »

[/quote]
I need to ad that Redimuss and FFS_MrMet wheir also involed in that incident,..I Apologize for what happened guys.[/quote]
No problem Ram.I saw Bullet warp into you and then you came down on me.Hey for starting last and finishing 8th on my occation is the best i can do.
__|
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Congratz to Rookiesrock on the 2010-11 CTS championship and Talladega win!
I ran out of gas about 3/4 of the way down the backstretch on lap 38 and coasted across the pit line at 49 mph.That dropped me from 8th ( after leading 3 laps) all the way back to 12th with no draft help in site.I ran 3rd gear(sprint)until
lap46 when I barely saw RamRock pit up ahead .So I did too.When I left the pits, I was still in 12th and Ramrock was 5.5
seconds ahead of me and no one else in sight.I chased him down in sprint gear and then bump drafted him for 4 laps to
finish 9th ,while PPArody danced around in the infield grass for an eternity at the S/F line (hard to get traction on that darned grass,isnt it?).On the last lap, SRM ran out of gas on the backstretch.Not sure where Grumpy was during all this and I dont know what Grove was doing , but figured, maybe..just maybe, he might've stopped to get some donuts! :meanlaughter
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Rookiesrock wrote:Exciting CTS season that came down to the last race. Cool indeed! Fitting that all four point contenders finished top 4 @ Tally.
Agree with all of the above, but don't leave out 5th, lol. Although I was a little more distant in 5th, I ended up 5th in the race. (bad use of the draft, or I shouldda been 3rd! lol.

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out, and raced this season. This year was a fun one as always for the NHRL and I really appreciate the competition, and friendship that the core of this league shares. We are a small, but great community! Keep it up, Happy Holidays, and See you all next year!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

way to go rook on your win sorry all that i been way so long lot things was heaping for the family
will see u all the nhrl cup and NBS season
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Good win Rookiesrock, and Championship! Thanks for the help Bover, Hammer and PParady.I might should have gone high with you BK the next to last lap, but was watching a winning bid dwindling away. Quite a quandry the last lap thru 3 and 4. I thought you might go with me parady, but didn't. I had to squeeze you in the corner to keep the draft with Rook and Hammer and it didn't work out. Sorry.