Dirt League

Announcements, promotions, and news from around the community.
tjwild
League Member

Dirt League

Post by tjwild »

ill be starting up a dirt league if any one would like to run in it its a rile base to see if i can run one if it goes will ill be maven it up to paved track i hope to have it ready around nov 19th for people sine up still look for days to race but here is the link if any one wants to look at it or is wantting to join early http://teamgrt10.webs.com/
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Dirt League

Post by bover907 »

Good luck with it, Wild. I hope some guys like me who don't really have much time on their hands can come by and just race occasionally, because unfortunately I may not have time to dedicate to a whole season, but having never tried a heat dirt mod, I'd like to check it out some time.

See, this is something refreshing. A member in good standing starting a league with an alternative form of racing, unlike all the disgruntleds starting NASCAR style leagues because they think the NHRL is flawed, and are somehow gonna shove it in somebody's face.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

I used to have DTR2. That was an awesome sim. I think it used the same program engine as heat. Very realistic feel.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

bover907 wrote:Good luck with it, Wild. I hope some guys like me who don't really have much time on their hands can come by and just race occasionally, because unfortunately I may not have time to dedicate to a whole season, but having never tried a heat dirt mod, I'd like to check it out some time.

See, this is something refreshing. A member in good standing starting a league with an alternative form of racing, unlike all the disgruntleds starting NASCAR style leagues because they think the NHRL is flawed, and are somehow gonna shove it in somebody's face.
if this is pointed at me, then you are wrong. I was going to leave NHRL after truck series anyways, I didn't have the time to spend 10 hours on setups a week in order to be competitive.
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

Bmxtwins wrote:
bover907 wrote:I didn't have the time to spend 10 hours on setups a week in order to be competitive.
It takes you 10 hours? Holy shit.
In Reef we trust.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

delete
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Bmxtwins wrote:if this is pointed at me, then you are wrong. I was going to leave NHRL after truck series anyways, I didn't have the time to spend 10 hours on setups a week in order to be competitive.
It wasn't necessarily pointed at you, there have been many, many to do what I've mentioned above. I don't see any of their leagues running today. Most of them didn't even get a season finished, and some didn't start due to noone showing up, but I digress.

Like I said, I wasn't refererring to you. Why did you feel the need to defend yourself?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

bover907
(there have been many, many to do what I've mentioned above. I don't see any of their leagues running today. Most of them didn't even get a season finished, and some didn't start due to none showing up)

I agree with u bover that's why it took me long while to think if i want to try this seen many of them try , start and not finish or get going this really took me 2 mouth of thinking because i didn't want to turn out like what has happen to others i have one good up side to this if it don't get started that a dedicated server lol if any thing it will be a grate place to meet and have fun running and chilling