Devices

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
tjwild
League Member

Devices

Post by tjwild »

i was wounding if u all can help me out im trying to find a SM bus Controller and a PCI Device for this computer the windows cd xp didnt cary the drives for it so i have no sound
the computer is a Emachine with windows xp
tjwild
League Member

Re: Devices

Post by tjwild »

os name microsoft windows XP Professional
version 5.1 2600 service pack 2 bulid 2600
0s manfacture microsoft corporatin
system manufacture gateway
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

If you haven't tried already: 1st I'd update your windows. 2nd I'd check in Emachine support online. 3rd I'd go straight to the manufaturer's site of your device.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

it was some thing with my hard drive for some missed up resion C drive was empaty and my D drive had folders in it but not every thing
how the desk top was cominup ar the computer coming on is beyound me but its in the shop lol its a good thing it wasnt my racen one but it was my new computer that was onky 3 weeks old
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

:laughing
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

tjwild wrote:it was some thing with my hard drive for some missed up resion C drive was empaty and my D drive had folders in it but not every thing
how the desk top was cominup ar the computer coming on is beyound me but its in the shop lol its a good thing it wasnt my racen one but it was my new computer that was onky 3 weeks old
Dude, slow down when you type, lol. Then read and fix before you click "submit". I know you type better than that because you're always readable on race nights. Posting under the influence are we? lol.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

lol will i got the computer fix and they fix it but they didn't add the PCI Device so i have no sound i went to device manger tryd to up date it but its says it can't bee found so if any one would be help to pls i need info on this im not really sure what PCI is but i'm thinking its some thing to do with my sound missing