Upcoming CTS 2010 series

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Upcoming CTS 2010 series

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I been kinda busy lately ,so just to keep up with things ,I faintly remember LP chatting something about possibly running the CTS series early this year. IS that a go /no/or still undecided ? I finally have a little free time and would like to get some practice in.
Any idea what tracks would be best to start with?
I see New hamp is listed on the server right now,and i know thats a fave for alot of the crew, so i'll start with that,but any insight
into possible tracks , would be appreciated ..No Hurry...but i thought i'd get the Ole Ball a Rollin....LOL :mrgreen Ty and have a day
d3efan
League Administrator

Re: Upcoming CTS 2010 series

Post by d3efan »

Working out the kinks on a schedule but for sure, talladega won't be on the schedule! Have a nice lol
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

In Reef we trust.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Excuse me?.......... E?
Which racetrack awards that trophy for winning? mmmmm ..... :shrugging2 must be an eastcoast track.... :farting ....or maybe one of them german tracks somewhere near douchenbury :flushingtoilet

Oh BTW , E - 10 pts :mrgreen
flag1.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Now ,where were we....oh yeah, :roll CTS tracks..any other..
off topic.gif
comments ...PLEASE , :clubber2 GEt YOUR OWN DAM THREAD :!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

d3efan wrote:Working out the kinks on a schedule but for sure, talladega won't be on the schedule! Have a nice lol
Sure about that, Dan?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

ok guys please dont get this thred Locked out,...knock it off,..you guys know better [-X ...now just sit and wait for what you want to know...It will come,..be patient,...if not,..go to race finder or race on your IP with your freinds,..ok....the addmins here have a lot of work to do,...so give them some space,...they need a little bit of time off to regroup,....this is intermition,..take a brake,..I will see you all in the 2010 Craftsman Truck series races,.. coming up soon... 8)
Ramrock47
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

if it does end up on the schedule, I just may get that golden douchebag award! we can't have that!
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Ok.. i'll help those busy Admins out a bit ,so they dont have to use up to much Brain Juice.Here's my list,..(if ya dont wanna hear about it ,just click on that little "x' button in top right corner of Browser, No reply needed or insults etc).
To Commemorate up coming 9/11 .....(a Saturday Night )
Race 1.. New Hampshire..( not exactly in N.Y. but has the word NEW in it...lol)
race 2.. Lowes ,or All Star_sp, if its feasible to handle pitting etc.
Race 3 ...RiversideNascar...(a road course) ran it 8 months ago in 2 diff league in CTS and was alot of fun..Had zero problems with it. and A
large turnout ,practice wise and raceday too...Wont need to worry bout cutting corners here admins or about 2 wheels or whatever on the track
Riv NAS p122.31.rar
a short practice REPLAY of CTS RiversideNascar rc Race at JCR league /or NHTS league in 09 for you to view.
Race 4...Atlanta ..(speaks for itself)
Race 5...Bristol
Race 6...Kansas Speedway....
Race 7...PortlandT, (or a new Road Course after admin testing etc.)
Race 8...Phoenix....( a nice leisurely drive in The Valley of the Sun

And if season is extended beyond 8 races....
race 9....Darlington or Dover downs//take your pick
Race 10...Instead of A Tally....Finish off with a couple of 25-30 lap sprint runs at DAYTONA (or some other race format ) to shake up the final Points Standings a bit.
there ..took me about 20 minutes to come up with that.Any Feedback..or known issues with tracks,..come on with it!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

8.5/10 of those i agree with
do dayton instead of daytona actualy ;) (either works) and get rid of phoenix and replace it with dover or richmond/memphis
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Don't forget that Michigan is a great drafting track in CTS also. Wide too.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

mustangman759 wrote:8.5/10 of those i agree with
do dayton instead of daytona actualy ;) (either works) and get rid of phoenix] and replace it with dover or richmond/memphis
Mustang, :redpenalty Ya just had to toss that one at me,didnt ya ?
well,then you wont be there if its on the Scedule? :yippee :yippee :yippee
Rookiesrock wrote: Don't forget that Michigan is a great drafting track in CTS also. Wide too.
I agreee. just left it out cause we just ran there in Cup and NBS. MY BAd :smoking

DAYTON ? isnt that in OOOHHHIIIOOOO? :meanlaughter
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

i would like to see up to 9 to 10 tracks on the Scedule dont really care what tracks just more tracks on it ill race all tracks :mrgreen
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

track doesnt compliment the trucks IMO . well yes michigan is fun to.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Henderson
League Member

Post by Henderson »

SpeedyExiter wrote:To Commemorate up coming 9/11 .....(a Saturday Night )
Doubt anyone wants to, but you could use The Glen, considering that is in New York. I think...
Graphic Design Major at the Art Institute of Charlotte.
Personal Facebook | Schemes Facebook
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

SpeedyExiter wrote:Ok.. i'll help those busy Admins out a bit ,so they dont have to use up to much Brain Juice.Here's my list,..(if ya dont wanna hear about it ,just click on that little "x' button in top right corner of Browser, No reply needed or insults etc).
To Commemorate up coming 9/11 .....(a Saturday Night )
race 2.. Lowes ,or All Star_sp, if its feasible to handle pitting etc.
Race 3 ...RiversideNascar...(a road course) ran it 8 months ago in 2 diff league in CTS and was alot of fun..Had zero problems with it. and A
large turnout ,practice wise and raceday too...Wont need to worry bout cutting corners here admins or about 2 wheels or whatever on the track
Riv NAS p122.31.rar
a short practice REPLAY of CTS RiversideNascar rc Race at JCR league /or NHTS league in 09 for you to view.
Race 4...Atlanta ..(speaks for itself)
Race 5...Bristol
Race 6...Kansas Speedway....
Race 7...PortlandT, (or a new Road Course after admin testing etc.)
Race 8...Phoenix....( a nice leisurely drive in The Valley of the Sun

And if season is extended beyond 8 races....
race 9....Darlington or Dover downs//take your pick
Race 10...Instead of A Tally....Finish off with a couple of 25-30 lap sprint runs at DAYTONA (or some other race format ) to shake up the final Points Standings a bit.
there ..took me about 20 minutes to come up with that.Any Feedback..or known issues with tracks,..come on with it!

Personally, riverside canam is a much smoother track with less bumps. Also i wouild rather see an easier road course like limerock or some other than port.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Tough Trucks. Nothing but short tracks and no cookie cutters or road courses.
Bristol Marty Dover Miami Phoenix Darlington Richmond Michigan New Hampshire. Let the boys play! :D
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I just spent some time testing all the various Phoenix tracks that I currently have , and would like to ask the Admins to
take a serious look at the Phoenix_TS track (available @ ...http://www.themodsquad.info/modules.php ... eA&show=10located at bottom of the page)
It is a nice track and is actually much better for going in and out of Turn 1.Plus the outside wall is not as lengthy ,giving alil more area to accelerate ,pass, or just plain get a good run as u come out of there and setup for the final sweeping turn 4
ALso.. IMO does seem a tad bit wider,as u come out of 4 ( where u begin to accelerate into the frontstretch, just b4 the S/F line.Always see guys pushing into outside wall there.
Its a "Dusk" time sky and easier to view .Runs pretty darn fast In Cts ..( though it was made for the orig Cot platinum Mod Truck series..) any way check it out...
I am also looking into updating the Phoenix track to a newer version that has the outside wall ,as u exit turn 1 further out ,eliminating the old entrances into and out of the track and has increased the lap speeds and tire wear. PIR now has an
underground access to the Tracks infield .
let me know what u think