want to join

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
smoke
Forum Member

want to join

Post by smoke »

i am new driver that want to jain and i signed up and would like to run with u guys i have mouth practiceing and would like to be tested
Petty43
League Member

Re: want to join

Post by Petty43 »

Edumication.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

I know I've posted this before but it seem like a good time to repost:

I Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
SRM_BULLET
League Member

Post by SRM_BULLET »

hey jesse.... thats pretty cool......... lol
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

jesse rathbun wrote:I know I've posted this before but it seem like a good time to repost:

I Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
lmao
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

I could give two shits what an old college in the UK has done studies on. Point is, if you spell like a fool the impression others have on you is automatically negative.
In Reef we trust.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Easton wrote:I could give two shits what an old college in the UK has done studies on. Point is, if you spell like a fool the impression others have on you is automatically negative.
NO SHIT, and I agree, but it's ment as a joke. Why do some of you guys take stuff so seriously? Seriously.
:roll
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

jesse rathbun wrote:NO SHIT, and I agree, but it's ment as a joke. Why do some of you guys take stuff so seriously? Seriously.
Sorry for not being able to tell sarcasm in text. :roll
In Reef we trust.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

The heat community needs to be careful when criticising a persons spelling. I have been apart of teasing some posters in the forums in the past. I have learned that some of our mature members didn't get beyond 8th or 9th grade, therefore keeping it real, aw'ite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLYaew_k ... 1&index=36
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

But Rookie, What we're typing here, was learned in the 5th grade for me, at the least. If people couldn't write in sentences and spell after 8th or 9th grade, then I never want to hear anyone criticize the School District of Philadelphia again, lol.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Easton wrote:
jesse rathbun wrote:NO SHIT, and I agree, but it's ment as a joke. Why do some of you guys take stuff so seriously? Seriously.
Sorry for not being able to tell sarcasm in text. :roll
I'm sorry too, I think I may have taken it too personally. I apologise to you Easton and the league for jumpin the gun. I usually dont do that :embarrassed
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Rookiesrock wrote:The heat community needs to be careful when criticising a persons spelling. I have been apart of teasing some posters in the forums in the past. I have learned that some of our mature members didn't get beyond 8th or 9th grade, therefore keeping it real, aw'ite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLYaew_k ... 1&index=36
Totally agree with Rookie, alot of guys in the heat community, English is there 2nd language. Why don't you guys have Lepage add some kind of a spell check to the forums. :idea
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

jesse rathbun wrote:I'm sorry too, I think I may have taken it too personally. I apologise to you Easton and the league for jumpin the gun. I usually dont do that :embarrassed
Hell I don't mind. It's just that if you're name isn't Reef, Petty, or Rookiesrock, sarcasm is a little tougher to notice. :laughing
In Reef we trust.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

bover907 wrote:But Rookie, What we're typing here, was learned in the 5th grade for me, at the least. If people couldn't write in sentences and spell after 8th or 9th grade, then I never want to hear anyone criticize the School District of Philadelphia again, lol.
My 8 year old sister types better then that.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Easton wrote:Hell I don't mind. It's just that if you're name isn't Reef, Petty, or Rookiesrock, sarcasm is a little tougher to notice. :laughing
Hey, wait a minute......
Henderson
League Member

Post by Henderson »

Lmao Reef :laughing
Graphic Design Major at the Art Institute of Charlotte.
Personal Facebook | Schemes Facebook
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Your 8 year old sister spells better than you BMX.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Easton wrote:I could give two shits what an old college in the UK has done studies on. Point is, if you spell like a fool the impression others have on you is automatically negative.
How many would you give for this (not that we want them),from an old school in the U.S
of A?
harvard-mug.jpg
harvard-mug.jpg (37.39 KiB) Viewed 24906 times
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Hey! With the minority liberals taking over, you can make up your own language, and you might get a law protecting you...or a grant... :meanlaughter