Updated Rules Page

General announcements and discussion about the league rules page.
lepage71
League Administrator

Updated Rules Page

Post by lepage71 »

Hey everyone. We'd like announce some revisions to the rules page. In an effort to encourage better understanding of the rules, we've shortened and simplified the page wherever possible. We encourage everyone to review the updated rules.

We've only made one substantial rules change. At road courses, the 2-tire rule will be back in effect after several seasons using a 4-tire standard. However, we caution everyone to continue to keep 4 tires on the track. If you violate the 2-tire rule, then you will face significant penalties.

On a minor note, the Hard Charger and Die Hard bonuses are now distributed regardless of the field size. Over time, we're also going to be adding pitting videos for every track. For now, these videos will be posted on the forum from week to week.

Let us know if you have any questions about the rules page.
elliott
League Member

Re: Updated Rules Page

Post by elliott »

Hey, Is there any way you can send an email to me regarding penalties. I would just like to know what they are for when I get them so I can learn. Thanks :embarrassed
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

I didnt see anything in the rules about teams, whats up with that? We have teams but no team rules,..what is the rule for the number of drivers on a team??
Ramrock47
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Ramrock47 wrote:I didnt see anything in the rules about teams, whats up with that? We have teams but no team rules,..what is the rule for the number of drivers on a team??
i can answer that one for ya ,Ramrock!. :arrow ....5 members! :mrgreen
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Ramrock47 wrote:I didnt see anything in the rules about teams, whats up with that? We have teams but no team rules,..what is the rule for the number of drivers on a team??
Previously when when the league was keeping team standings, which was very short lived, like 2 or 3 years ago, the league implamented a 4 driver limit. Since we don't keep team standings anymore there are no team format rules, because they'd be irrelivant.

Teams are just what they are. Groups of buds helping eathother out, and enjoying company.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

bover907 wrote: Groups of buds helping eathother out, and enjoying company.
Is that kind of thing allowed here? Sounds kinda adult oriented. :greentongue :rollinglaughing
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

We'll only list up to 5 members for each team on the website. This will also be the limit when the login program is operational. Obviously, we can't stop you from having 6 or 7 members outside of league activities, but we'd prefer if you plan around that number.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

bover907 wrote:Teams are just what they are. Groups of buds helping eathother out, and enjoying company.

hehe "Do you like Greek wrestling Timmy?"