2009 Cts Cal race Secondary Review Request

General announcements and discussion about the league rules page.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

2009 Cts Cal race Secondary Review Request

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I dont agree AT ALL with the 'Dangeous Driving" penalty issued against me on lap 9 of the Cts California race.
The truck in front of me ,#91,slowed unexpectedly forcing me to check up a bit to avoid hitting him. I saw I had the room ,angle ,and could clearly make the turn by moving down, when the 92 ,whom was STILL BEHIND ME , and IMO did not take any attempt to slow Instead
choosing to attempt to make it 3 wide in turn, where there CLEARLY was not enough room,and WITH NO CAUTION hIt me just passed
my left rear tire .
Being Penalized for avoiding another vehicle that slowed unexpectedly should not be grounds for a penalty.I wasn't the one trying to make it 3 wide!I had the lead on #92 and see no reason why i should have had to relinquish that lead .He should have taken precaution and not
'Dangerously" tried to make a turn he was unprepared to make!..Thx
DusterLag
League Member

Re: 2009 Cts Cal race Secondary Review Request

Post by DusterLag »

You do realize that the admins have told us time and time again that they do not perform secondary reviews based on forum requests, you must pm or email them directly.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Hammer
League Member

Re: 2009 Cts Cal race Secondary Review Request

Post by Hammer »

As far as I'm concerned, the cts series did not run at California in 2009. Perhaps you mean another track.
:meanlaughter
In Reef we trust.