Chance in this league

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
Chowda Racing

Chance in this league

Post by Chowda Racing »

I am curious as to whether or not I have a chance in this league.
Just a little backround if you've never heard of me.
I started racing Nascar Heat 10 years ago. Got bored and started looking around for online leagues. In 2006 I found the NHRL and was thinking about joining the NBS car. I'm sure Skoty Speed remembers how horrible I was back then :laughing but seriously I was in the Ragu Car in the NBS mod, and was failing horribly. I went back to the drawing board and started racing in Expert mode, then when Hardcore was introduced I started racing that. Around September I found NHDL and started racing it. I feel like I have improved greatly as a driver. And with 2 races to go I'm competing with greats such as EdBurchell and GTSVip, something I am I grateful for. Last night I was in battling for second at Texas with GTSVip when my tire went flat. I rebounded from that and still finished 3rd, something I am very proud of. I believe that NHDL has helped me improve greatly, as well as KRT Racing, another league I am in. I have car control now, something I didn't have in September. I hope that I can race in NHRL and earn the respect of fellow racers.
Sincerely,
Chowda