Just wondering

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
Reef
League Member

Just wondering

Post by Reef »

I'm just wondering if the CTS season is still starting tomorrow. I have seen ZERO people in the server this week for practice, ZERO information from the admin staff on race particulars, and ZERO questions regarding race format and rules. Not a good way to start off IMO.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: Just wondering

Post by Rookiesrock »

I'm as far from an admin hat as you can get, but since they're out on Holiday, here's one problem that everyone racing @ Portland_T should be aware of. When a truck experiences 4 wheels off the track in turn one and returns to the track after turn 2, he will recieve a 2 second penalty AND be brought back to turn 1 AND be blackflagged AND will no longer be scored. All by the game. Even thru no fault of your own this can happen. As it did with an admin last week that was punted offcourse going into turn 1.
May I also suggest for those that haven't dealt with CTS online, to show up an hour early. This mod has some issues that i'm sure will arise with some rookies tonight and the admins will have their paws full.
Expect a pace lap for starting tonight if patience is NOT executed during practice. Good luck and enjoy this "admin free" zone! :P
Henderson
League Member

Post by Henderson »

Way to throw me under the bus Rook. :lol: :grin:
Graphic Design Major at the Art Institute of Charlotte.
Personal Facebook | Schemes Facebook
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

We'll be there. At least I'll be there. I do have work tonight, so I won't be around until 10:30, but I suspect the others will be around earlier than that.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

I fell asleep! God I'm getting old. lol Thanks for the advice Rook (you are an admin at heart lol), and your concerns are warranted Reef. Guys, folks are in the server practicing pretty much all week and that's where these issues are identified and talked about for the most part. See you at Louden! If I don't fall asleep!
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

u fall asleep for 2 days?!, u are gettin old.